It gets better and better we are in final talks with

LongsightM13 said:
Is his age legit? I know there has been a major issue with fake birth cerificates for players of African origin, so much so that FIFA has had to introduce a system of 'bone dating' for age-restricted tournaments when African teams are involved

He's really 32

LongsightM13 said:
Is his age legit? I know there has been a major issue with fake birth cerificates for players of African origin, so much so that FIFA has had to introduce a system of 'bone dating' for age-restricted tournaments when African teams are involved

Dude it happened twice. How is that a major issue?

He was born in Belgium, to a family of African decent. In a Belgian hospital, by a Belgian doctor and he has a Belgian passport.

waspish said:
LongsightM13 said:

He's really 32
Ha! There was one of those unattributed 'football spy' pieces in the papers at the weekend, when it looked like he was going to Chelsea, which asked "which imminent Premier League arrival is actually SIX years older than he claims to be?"
I immediately thought of this guy.
Nobody in football believes, for example, that Obafemi Martins is the age he claims to be. I've even heard rumours about our very own Super Mario.
If he is really that good at 17 then we could be signing one hell of a player. And Belgium have an amazing generation of young players

Brilliant player but come on, how many strikers do we need?
On the books we already have:

Tevez
Dzeko
Balotelli
Jo
RSC
Caicedo
Bellamy
Adebayor
Nimely

20sbc07 said:

Tevez
Dzeko
Balotelli
Jo
RSC
Caicedo
Bellamy
Adebayor
Nimely

If this deal happens in the summer, RSC, Caicedo, Bellamy and Ade will all be off the books that window and possibly Jo as well. And who knows if Nimely has a future here in a major capacity and with the uncertainty of Tevez for the future, make it happen I say.

Is it confirmed that this is true? Is it confirmed that we are even in negotiations with him?

Or is this just a headless rumour with everyone being so excited for nothing.

warhawkmoski said:
20sbc07 said:

Tevez
Dzeko
Balotelli
Jo
RSC
Caicedo
Bellamy
Adebayor
Nimely

If this deal happens in the summer, RSC, Caicedo, Bellamy and Ade will all be off the books that window and possibly Jo as well. And who knows if Nimely has a future here in a major capacity and with the uncertainty of Tevez for the future, make it happen I say.

Good point, plus the fact he's only 17 means he dosnt have to be registered for the 25 man squad for another 4 years.

20sbc07 said:
warhawkmoski said:

Good point, plus the fact he's only 17 means he dosnt have to be registered for the 25 man squad for another 4 years.

Exactly. Roberto is bringing in his players, and all but two of our strikers were Hughes bought and Roberto clearly is not a fan of any of Hughes' strikers. Obviously, Tevez is the exception to that. But, I Roberto offloads the Hughes strikeforce then we are very thin at the position.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.