It gets better and better we are in final talks with

LongsightM13 said:
Is his age legit? I know there has been a major issue with fake birth cerificates for players of African origin, so much so that FIFA has had to introduce a system of 'bone dating' for age-restricted tournaments when African teams are involved

My thoughts too, not that it matters with regards to us signing him but find it hard to believe someone can be that well developed at 16/17. He is a beast, bigger than Drogba already.

Rammy Blue said:
LongsightM13 said:
Is his age legit? I know there has been a major issue with fake birth cerificates for players of African origin, so much so that FIFA has had to introduce a system of 'bone dating' for age-restricted tournaments when African teams are involved

My thoughts too, not that it matters with regards to us signing him but find it hard to believe someone can be that well developed at 16/17. He is a beast, bigger than Drogba already.
Lebron James. Greg Oden. Kevin Garnett. Wayne Rooney. Jose ALtidore. There are oodles of athletes who were way bigger than their age mates at 16. ANd most of thm turn out to be pretty darn good!

Is he

Young-yes
Athletic-yes
Coachable-???
Of good character-???

If the ??? Turn into yesses then he should be a hell of a player.

Rammy Blue said:
LongsightM13 said:

As he was born in Antwerp I doubt that's too much of a worry.

Deepest Blue said:
Is he

Young-yes
Athletic-yes
Coachable-???
Of good character-???

If the ??? Turn into yesses then he should be a hell of a player.
From what I've read, I think the 'Of Good Character' bit should have a very, very bold Yes next to it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.