It hasn't sunk in yet

I felt like I lost a year of my life watching the final. It was unbelievably hard to watch. My heart rate was through the roof!
I haven’t celebrated a goal like that since errrrrrrrrrrrrrrr last Saturday. And at the final whistle it felt like I had removed an anvil from my back.
FB469B5F-538F-4910-A986-57CE0A9EBCEB.gif

It feels like the relief I felt when we won our first trophy after 35 years and our first title after 44. Utterly drained and to get these occasions over the line its often a struggle and not pretty. Winning it is all that matters, the final monkey off our back and at last shuts the half witted trolls and pra brained media going on about it. Appreciate you are witnessing something very special, what Pep has done in 7 years is fucking unbelievable. 12 trophies, the greatest manager ever, done it in three different countries, keep crying bitter tears, we know who and what we are.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.