It hasn't sunk in yet

OOgTcp23xRHycNyLw2Zdyj0nrVKNWh.jpg

It’s sunk in that I’m in the doghouse with mrs warrior!

She’s just come downstairs to find me and my cousins who was supposed to be going home at midnight completely wrecked had no sleep severely pissed up with evidence of devils dust.

I haven’t mentioned we’re going right through today too wish me luck :)

Just rocking up to Sunny Beach in Bulgaria. Had about an hour’s sleep in the last 24 hrs. Breakfast and bed then I’ll try and take it all in what we’ve just achieved.

My dad died of cancer back in 2012. He held on long enough to be there for 93:20.

Now my mum's had a terminal diagnosis and as she's begun to deteriorate, all she's talked about is us winning the Champion's League before she goes.

Thank you, City, Pep and the players. You'll probably never know just how much these last few years have meant to some of us.

Something changed last night, i'm still in the camp that the PL is always the first priority but that win has put us historically on a different level. Just remember the comments.

You will never win the league. Done
You will never retain the title. Done
You will never win the double. Done
You will never win 3 consecutive titles. Done
You will never win the CL. Done
You will never win the Treble. Done.

And not only have we done this but we have also the Centurions and the Domestic quad seasons.

Drink it in boys.

My dad died of cancer back in 2012. He held on long enough to be there for 93:20.

Now my mum's had a terminal diagnosis and as she's begun to deteriorate, all she's talked about is us winning the Champion's League before she goes.

Thank you, City, Pep and the players. You'll probably never know just how much these last few years have meant to some of us.
Too right mate.

All the best.

You’ll set me off again! This is exactly what it means to people. Good luck blue, enjoy those precious moments!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.