It Hurts

It hurt, but the relegation's I suffered were worse.

I feel if we'd lost the one two years ago I would have been distraught. Wasn't happy with today at all but I can deal with it.

I'll take this hurt happily if it is a price we must pay now and then to be where we are at the top table.

Relegation was far worse, not tthat this doesn't grate but fuck it that's footy.
Hopefully summer we become a cohesive well drilled squad again and not a disjointed bunch of individuals.

I am sure we will sort it so bring on next season and more chances of failure and glory :)

CTID

No, I can handle losing in a final. We've taken a fair amount of shit over the years, the fact we were expecting to win the FA Cup in the first place is an improvement on that. As others have said, more disappointed in the performance than the result.

I can list off a good few times I've felt worse than I do right now.

When Taylor made it 2-0 to Gillingham in '99, that felt worse.
Getting relegated, that felt worse.
Losing 4-3 to United in the 900th minute. That was probably the worst in recent memory.

It hurts but only a tiny bit. Enough to put me in a really good long sulk but it doesn't even begin to compare with going through five relegations.

If it had been a League Cup Final 5/6/7 years ago under KK or Pearce - then I am sure every Blue would have been reaching for the Razor Blades.

We have seen Trophies come.We have the Players and we have the Money.

We know we are getting plenty more days in the Sun.

Heads off the floor Blues.

What hurts?

We've had far worse times we lost to the better team on the day it's already out of my head I'm thinking about the summer and how we will move forward such exciting times.

Grow a pair everyone and if you let a bunch of armchair rags annoy you at work then that's your own fault.

frustrated more than hurt

shit happens, nothing can be done in the last two games to rectify anything,

we have months to wait before we can get going again thats the frustrating bit

the ultimate direction is still onwards and upwards

comings and goings might tell us a few things but until we start again in earnest i will remain and many others frustrated

we cant win every cup final we get to,feel gutted today,more by the performance than anything else.hope the team will learn from this,the hurt will spur them on next season,drive the club towards more success,the mancini rumours should have been quashed by the club friday as soon as it surfaced,whether true or not,i got the feeling something wasnt right yesterday,and the atmosphere was definatly strange,i wouldnt say we expected to just turn up and win it,to many dissapointments in the past for that,as for the rags,just remind them when 2nd division southampton beat them in the 76 cup final

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.