It is oh so quiet in here thread for 2014 summer transfers

Re: It is oh so quiet in here thread for 2014 summer transfe

Who first out then? Rodwell? Sinclair? Micah?

richards30 said:
Sinclair. still cant understand why we signed him... wouldn't even enhance a promoted side. will be miracle if we get even £2m

MeatHunterrr said:
richards30 said:
Sinclair. still cant understand why we signed him... wouldn't even enhance a promoted side. will be miracle if we get even £2m

i think some ITK on here said that saints are interested in him and are ready to spend 3M for him...

MihaiCity said:
MeatHunterrr said:
richards30 said:

i think some ITK on here said that saints are interested in him and are ready to spend 3M for him...

That would be a good move for him.......and then 12 months later the rags pay £30m as the new giggsy! with City picking up sell on fees as well!!

If we don't land one of the big three in this window - Vidal, Di Maria and Sanchez - and if they end up elsewhere in the PL

it will be more than pitiful

George Hannah said:
If we don't land one of the big three in this window - Vidal, Di Maria and Sanchez - and if they end up elsewhere in the PL

why would it be pitiful? if we can't afford them we can't afford them, and FFPR and the cartel would have won a battle this summer.

Besides, it's not like I could find room in the starting XI for the latter 2.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
George Hannah said:

why would it be pitiful? if we can't afford them we can't afford them, and FFPR and the cartel would have won a battle this summer.

I'm not expecting all three to join us!

George Hannah said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
George Hannah said:

I'm not expecting all three to join us!

I'm not expecting any, they're out of budget and we have more important concerns.

Vidal only if Yaya left imo, other teams run the shop and can spend what they want, way it goes in big business.

I hope we don't regret not buying Iturbe.

IF he join Juventus, he will steal the show from Pogba and become the new star.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.