It Is Time For Pantilimon

Hart has been given so many chances now, the club have shown a lot of faith in him. But last night was awful. That is a lack of concentration. He doesn't need to come and deal with those types of long balls, he needs to stay in goal. Someone really needs to work with him on when to come and when not to. Villa scored a similar goal because he came tearing out. Pantilimon hasn't put a foot wrong. Get him in. He has always impressed when he has played.

If Joe's mistakes have been noticed by the manager and the coaches and still Pantilimon can't get a place then that speaks volumes...Maybe they don't feel confident about him...I know I don't ...there's just something that doesn't doesn't still with me

supercity88 said:
Hart has been given so many chances now, the club have shown a lot of faith in him. But last night was awful. That is a lack of concentration. He doesn't need to come and deal with those types of long balls, he needs to stay in goal. Someone really needs to work with him on when to come and when not to. Villa scored a similar goal because he came tearing out. Pantilimon hasn't put a foot wrong. Get him in. He has always impressed when he has played.

Sorry mate but Pants has made plenty of mistakes in his handful of games. They've all been mentioned in this thread and others. Hart's having a nightmare but Pants isn't the answer. Not sure where that leaves us until January, maybe even the summer.

When we have seen Pants play it has largely been in cup competitions against (largely) inferior opposition. He is largely unproven in the Premier League and would be a risk. Got to be careful what we wish for.

Should we drop Silva because he doesn't pull the trigger or Yaya because hes not box to box? or if the outstanding Aguero doesn't have an outstanding game or misses the target when he shoots, should we drop him? Joe is our best keeper by a mile, he made a mistake, simples, get over it. He was a hero on Weds with his last minute stop. I think he was at fault for rushing out but is that the first time you've seen that happen? Look t it from Joe's point of view, he clearly shouted twice to Nasty, if he ducks out of the way or leaves it Joe clears the danger easily, then the halfwits on here would be raving about his decision making and how he commands his area. Pants will be in for Weds no matter what but make no mistake Joe is number 1. City fans who have put up with a lot of shit over the years will get behind him & get his confidence back up.

Kippaxman said:
Should we drop Silva because he doesn't pull the trigger or Yaya because hes not box to box? or if the outstanding Aguero doesn't have an outstanding game or misses the target when he shoots, should we drop him? Joe is our best keeper by a mile, he made a mistake, simples, get over it. He was a hero on Weds with his last minute stop. I think he was at fault for rushing out but is that the first time you've seen that happen? Look t it from Joe's point of view, he clearly shouted twice to Nasty, if he ducks out of the way or leaves it Joe clears the danger easily, then the halfwits on here would be raving about his decision making and how he commands his area. Pants will be in for Weds no matter what but make no mistake Joe is number 1. City fans who have put up with a lot of shit over the years will get behind him & get his confidence back up.

I'm a fan of Harts but Joe didn't need to come for it, Nasty had it covered and wasn't looking at Joe and we don't know if he heard Joe calling for it to be left. If Nasty had left the ball it was 50-50 at best between Torres and Joe. If a keeper can see his centre half is going to get the ball before a striker which he clearly was and did he stays where he is and waits for to knock back. Basic goalkeeping.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.