It must be April Fool's Day

Don't see anything wrong here. Why April fools Day ?
Sam is extremely experienced and I'd say he's capable of managing a top side.

No way he'll get the chance though.
You last sentence is why it's April Fool's day. That said, I guess everyone can dream. Though I believe he had the chance prectajeover and said no.

Most spice aficionados aren’t quite so corpulent.

This is most true, however well upholstered hyperhidrosis Sam gives the impresion that he could imbide a couple of grams of Pink Champagne and have no problem being able clear out the the display widow of his local Greggs in one 10 minute sitting. Then taking on the whole menu at McDonalds 5 minutes later.

Last edited:
In fairness I think he has been in the frame for the job a bunch of times(wasn't the Hughes pick between the two of them and he interviewed during the Ball-Clark season(we went through so many managers that year I don't recall which time!!!!), clearly not recently or since the take over, in many respects he is the reverse of Alan Ball look at his career and he has made almost all the teams he has managed perform better than they had and/or after he left. What would he have done with real money and being able to compete with the top 4, we, likely will never know.
He told a mate of mine that he'd "walk down the M61 from Bolton for the City job". Think my mate just mentioned something about there being a lot of traffic in the M61 and he'd need to be careful.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.