It would Make Me Sick If Bellamy Joined Spurs

mancityscot

Title says it all, and i'm sure most of you will feel the same. The way he has flourished more than he had ever done for any team he has played for before has made him a huge asset to our squad. some may say he is getting on a bit, but for me he still has 1-2 maybe 3 years left in him, and i wouldnt be able to bear him going to spurs. it would make me sick, knowing that he has played the best football of his life for us, yet he will go to spurs, and knowing old 'arry, he will get the best out of him too. he is our player and for me long may it continue, for at least the next 2-4 years. he is a wonderful player, who's work ethic is fantastic. i just hope all rumours are untrue

Cash in now - do you really think he will be as good for us in the future as he has been in the past?

not a chance of city doing any deal with redknapper, he has to answer to his accusations first, he jumped on the anti man city bandwagon and that is something we should not forget? wish him and his pals in the sun the very worst? arseholes and shithouse murdoch tw-ts?

Id keep him. I wouldn't give him such an integral role as he has had this season, but off the bench and the occasional start, he would be great for us for a couple more seasons im sure.

Dont let it bother you, I doubt he has anymore than a season left in him, and with wonky knees not a full season at that, I think he is great and wish we had him years ago, but he is a Hughes man and will probably end up with him. Im sure Mancini has a younger and better replacement in mind.

If Bellamy is happy to stay then fine, if he wants to leave, then personally I think we should let him, one thing you dont want is an unhappy Bellamy.

Bellamy is a good player, but losing him would not be the end of the world.

I'd gladly let him leave. He's been quality this season but no better than Robinho was in 08/09, I'd rather have Robinho fit and starting every game than have Bellamy challenging for a place. Seeing him smiling and shaking hands with Redknapp at the end of the game makes me more sick than anything else he could possibly do right now, the lad wasn't even bothered if we finished 4th or not, he'd probably rather we came 5th so a top replacement for him won't be signing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.