It would Make Me Sick If Bellamy Joined Spurs

any player and i dont care who it is who doesn`t want to play for city ala anelka and robinho can go fuckin do one.

I'd hate to see him go, there's no doubt he can do a great job for us again next season.
I think its only fitting that he's part of our team that lifts the first trophy of our new era, due to the part he's played in the huge step we've taken. He's a winner and deserves the medals to go with it.
If he was to leave of his own desire then fair enough, it does contradict what he said in the article before the match and its well known he speaks from the heart! so there's every chance these are just rumours and nothing more.

For me, if we get anywhere near close to what we paid for him i would let him go. We've just witnessed the best season he has ever had and i simply don't think it will be repeated. I don't see him playing 30+ games in the league again either. As an impact sub, if the right offer didn't come in, then i'd be happy to keep him. But i want to see the club sign a younger winger with top quality who doesn't go missing as often as Bellamy.

scousemanc said:
Posters who say he can go have lost the connection between player and fan. Bellamy is a fans favourite and I for one would be gutted if he left. A proper footballer.

Does what he feels he has to. Wouldnt be arsed if he left. 110% for half a season, or gtfo, eh.

I feel he deserves CL football to be honest. Love his intensity and 100% effort.

However, now is the time to cash in. Sell to Spurs and we get some of their CL money. He'll have to be used sparingly by the Twitcher, possibly off the bench.

Cash in, let him go and give him CL footie again at this late stage in his career.

scousemanc said:
Posters who say he can go have lost the connection between player and fan. Bellamy is a fans favourite and I for one would be gutted if he left. A proper footballer.

The connection you mention hasn't existed for about 10-15 years sadly. Footballers are doing a job, some may even kiss the badge, but to be honest they'd be as well kissing your arse, for all it actually means to them.

Bellamy is not a badge kisser, and he always gives his all (even when not playing very well), however he doesn't do it for the club or the fans, he does it for himself because that's how he is. I've no problem with that but if he can't get on with Mancini then I've no doubt he will leave, and since Mancini is now confirmed in his post, then it is up to Bellamy to either do what he's told, or do what he wants.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.