It would Make Me Sick If Bellamy Joined Spurs

if bellamy or any player wants to join spurs after the season we've had and isn't up for the fight next season i'll gladly drive them myself to white hart lane. however i think this has been blown out of proportion. but hey we're gonna be getting this all summer about all our 'unhappy' players wanting to leave from the biased media.

babyajay said:
if bellamy or any player wants to join spurs after the season we've had and isn't up for the fight next season i'll gladly drive them myself to white hart lane. however i think this has been blown out of proportion. but hey we're gonna be getting this all summer about all our 'unhappy' players wanting to leave from the biased media.
If he is going
Could you drop me off at West Ham please.

it would make me sick if he left to join anyone, atleast you know your guaranteed he'll put a shift in when he plays, same as tevez, which is more than can be said for a lot of others in the squad.

haller said:
it would make me sick if he left to join anyone, atleast you know your guaranteed he'll put a shift in when he plays, same as tevez, which is more than can be said for a lot of others in the squad.

Okay i'll bite.Who are the ones that do not put in a shift.

Half the rest of the team bennyboy, bridge for one example, ade is another.
if the put more effort in for there wages, we'd be in the champs league next season.

haller said:
if the put more effort in for there wages, we'd be in the champs league next season.

For all Bridges faults lack of effort has never been one.Ade is more a style of play thing than lack of effort.Two is nowhere near half a team.

bennyboy said:
haller said:

For all Bridges faults lack of effort has never been one.Ade is more a style of play thing than lack of effort.Two is nowhere near half a team.

i didn't give you half a team, i gave you 2 examples, go read again.
but since you want half a team, bridge,ade,toure,micah,swp.

even though i'm a big micah( isn't the same player he was when he burst on the scene) and swp fan, for me, they havn't done enough this season either.

time they started earning there monies.

mancityscot said:
Title says it all, and i'm sure most of you will feel the same. The way he has flourished more than he had ever done for any team he has played for before has made him a huge asset to our squad. some may say he is getting on a bit, but for me he still has 1-2 maybe 3 years left in him, and i wouldnt be able to bear him going to spurs. it would make me sick, knowing that he has played the best football of his life for us, yet he will go to spurs, and knowing old 'arry, he will get the best out of him too. he is our player and for me long may it continue, for at least the next 2-4 years. he is a wonderful player, who's work ethic is fantastic. i just hope all rumours are untrue

It wouldn't bother me if any of our squad up and left. None of them have been here long enough or done anything of any significance to gain any kind of hero or legend status with me.

The only 3 who come close are De Jong, Kompany and Tevez but still they need to do what they've done this season for another 3 years.

And to be honest Bellamy is way down that list for me, as in the two biggest games of the season when we as fans deserved a decent applause by the players for showing excellent support (United away in CC and Spurs at home the other night) he just walked off down the tunnel. Why is it that Kompany and De Jong are capable of doing a good show of applause to the fans in both of them games but it's not within Bellamy's capabilities? He makes it hard for me to keep liking him with shit like that, no matter how well he plays!

Players come and go, and most really don't give a shit about who it is they play for or who the fans are who pay most of their spare cash and go into debt to watch them! It never used to be that way, but that will only get worse over the years!

Just seen the incident with Redknapp from the other night for the first time. Not only would I not be disappointed to see him leave, but if I could get my hands on him, I'd wring his scrawny Welsh neck for him. If Adebayor or Robinho had done that they would have been slaughtered on here. Totally inappropriate behaviour imo.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.