Italian CAS asks to see Manchester City accounts

All for CAS having a look at our finances. Given the suspicion and contempt shown by not just the press and public in general, but by UEFA themselves, I'd imagine we're very thorough nowadays.

Given that the reason for this request from Milan is to drill down into our own FFP fine and reasons for it, and our reluctance to comply being outweighed only by potential other effects of going legal (as Khaldoon said at the time) then every chance UEFA will be asked why there was a 'misunderstanding', to put it kindly, over our and their interpretation of FFP, whether that was factored into the fine, and whether what misunderstanding justified a fine at all or were UEFA at fault for implementing FFP without adequate communication of the system and rules, whether any changes to those rules were fair and legal, and if UEFA were still taking the money for non compliance despite this.

At least I hope so.

All for CAS having a look at our finances. Given the suspicion and contempt shown by not just the press and public in general, but by UEFA themselves, I'd imagine we're very thorough nowadays.

Given that the reason for this request from Milan is to drill down into our own FFP fine and reasons for it, and our reluctance to comply being outweighed only by potential other effects of going legal (as Khaldoon said at the time) then every chance UEFA will be asked why there was a 'misunderstanding', to put it kindly, over our and their interpretation of FFP, whether that was factored into the fine, and whether what misunderstanding justified a fine at all or were UEFA at fault for implementing FFP without adequate communication of the system and rules, whether any changes to those rules were fair and legal, and if UEFA were still taking the money for non compliance despite this.

At least I hope so.
Couldn't even begin to fathom the reasons for AC Milan to request these but I can pretty much guarantee it won't be to do us a favour.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.