Italy v England | Euro 2020 Final

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Not for me, great moments but some equally poor ones too.

Calvin-Phillips by a mile, a worthy replacement for Dinho if we can get him.

Imagine Pep coaching him.

Hahaha I'd rather have a Wright-Phillips.

Either one would be a better choice than that sheep shagging carthorse.

Fucking Yorkshire Pirlo. Not a chance.

Well Ukraine apart I thought we looked pretty crap/rank average from match 1. Not remotely surprised we lost, just a bit surprised it took Italy untill extra time to do it.

I'm just a bit gutted I didn't put a few Bob on my pre-tournament prediction of Italy bearing England in the final :-(
Italy have good defenders and the odd good midfielder, but their forwards are actually very poor. They had all that possession in 120 mins tonight yet only came close to creating a proper chance twice outside scoring from a corner.

England are better than we played tonight but both our tactics and our forwards were fucking terrible.

Unfortunately Southgate manages like a man trying not to make a mistake that people will criticise him for, rather than a manager who tries to make changes that can win the game. Went far too negative far too early and it cost us, then we're too negative with substitutions to take advantage of a knackered Italian team in extra time. They were there for the taking and we just let them play for pens. Gutted, that was a trophy we should have won.

A good manager with an average teams beats a good team with a poor manager apparently.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.