Italy v England | Euro 2020 Final

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Got beat on pens doesn't matter what shape or tactics Southgate lost because Rashford & Sancho couldn't do one fucking job

England conceded 2 goals both set pieces they got to the final & done everyone proud gutted for our lads but now it's time to get back to our bread & butter

Fuck England come on City get the transfers over the line & let's get back to normal

I'm not English and was contemplating who to support tonight. I was 50-50 between supporting a City legend and my favorite manager VS. 4 of our players. In the end I was far more gutted seeing our boys lose their second huge final in a month. I'm gutted for them and at the same time very proud to see our players put themselves in these positions for trophies.
Surely a no brainier to support current city players or manager against former city players or manager. Will you be cheering for Sancho when he plays for United?

So predictable from Southgate. After the bonus of the early goal England went back into their shell and his failure to change things was ultimately always going to end in a loss or the penalty shoot out lottery. To let two players first kick of the ball be a critical penalty was bizarre as was letting the young lad take a pen while others hid. Could we have won this -yes with a manager not scared to lose and brave enough to use the squad properly.

wetting myself haha

again what do you expect. A city forum where most of the match going city fans are from England and support England…

your previous posts suggest you don’t give a shit, but that’s not reflected across Manchester or the country.

we’ve just lost a penalty shoot out after coming so close. Emotions will be high… we’ll try and be robotic like you, but that’s difficult for most people

most city fans will care more about our city players then Mancini aswell.

I've learned never to get my hopes up about England, they get overhyped and always let you down in the end.

You'll be over it soon enough and looking forward to the new season. Just 27 days until the charity shield!

Personally I think England over achieved to get this far. Italy were better throughout the tournament with an infinity superior manager.
Don't mind Southgate as a person, and his record is okay, but watching England under him is so dull. Johnny Vaughan (Radio X DJ) summed it up perfectly by saying watching England like 'having the life sucked out of him'.
Rashford and Sancho both took very poor pens, Rashford in particular was trying to be too clever though both had just come on., so strange decision from the boss.
You have to feel sorry for Saka as he looked out of his depth generally I felt. They almost certainly won't get the flak Sterling would have got in the press. As others have said unfortunately though it probably won't stop the Neanderthals out there giving them racist abuse.
I disagree with over achieved to get here. In the knockout stages we played a good Germany team in bang average form, a Ukraine team that was quite frankly mediocre and a decent Danish side with 2 of those games at home. Italy played Austria, Belgium and Spain to get to the final.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.