Italy v England | Euro 2020 Final

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We handled the game well initially, scored a good early goal and they looked rattled in the 1st half. However the 2nd half was absolutely wank. We sat off and allowed Italy to completely control the game and low and behold they got the equaliser.

Personally I was kaking myself as I thought Italy would crack on and win the game in the 90 but they didn't. We even got handed more luck in the fact that both Chiesa and Insigne had to be subbed who looked very dangerous in that 2nd half.

I felt extra time was a real opportunity for us to regain control of a game that we completely lost control of had Southgate had made the right substitutions. He didn't and we sleep walked into a penalty shootout where young shoulders were chosen to handle that pressure.

Bit mad really considering the opportunity.

He is a good shot stopper. But goalkeeping has moved on. He cannot distribute a ball to save his life.
Long ball... long ball.... long ball.. everytime conceding possession. We need a better keeper.
No. I want my goalies to save shots first. He's been faultless.

I am not buying in to all the hype.

Lets be honest, the only reason we found our self in a final is because all European heavy Weights are transitioning.

We will not have a better chance for a long time.

That is the reality.

Plucky England beating the worst German side in recent memory, and Ukraine the European equivalent of Norwich City,then that soft penalty against Denmark.

Perspective.
Could not put it better… very lucky to get to final.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.