Italy v England | Euro 2020 Final

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Some absolute cunts who follow the national team. Shameful.

Flailing punches and kicks at passers by. Real fighters. Real hard men that lot. Only kidding. Properly fighting like cowards, throw the odd kick at someone off balance, making sure never to get into a proper confrontation. Then run around a bit.

Reminds me of Toby Dixon's 11th birthday party where he and I chased each other round a room for five minutes, then grappled very briefly, before running back into the disco. Utterly pathetic. I think it was because I was jealous, fancied his sister or something, not that I ever said anything to her or anyone else about it.

Come on man Southgate is beyond clueless, brings on Sancho n Rashford for what 45 secs and they take pens without a feel for the game, and guess what they miss, should have brought on Grealish earlier, who else is to blame M B, and that last comment about management, who are you managing ?
Nobody, but then I’m not throwing clueless comments around at a manager who got us to a major final and was one kick away and a save from winning it. He’s not the first manager to do that.

I'll give Shaw, great all tournament, and Maguire their dues. Excellent. Stones outstanding. As was Walker. Phillips was good, as was Rice. The rest tonight? Sterling ran but headless, Mount was outclassed, I'm sorry because it should be Rice and Phillips or Mount not both.
With Foden in the centre would free up Sterling/ a.n.other to support a forward. Kane? Nothing. All game. I could blame him but if you have 2 dms and one holding mid them he will get no support. That's down to the manager. A fit Foden would have bossed that midfield. And stop putting grealish on and switching raz.

Agreed. However I thought Italy outclassed England tonight.
They were ALLOWED to do so by players who are “stars in the best league in the world!”

Two things Mancini did that Southgate couldn’t, with essentially the same squad (young, in transition, with a few old heads)…

1) Organize them
2) Play attacking, creative football

That’s basically the whole game in a nutshell!

And Sancho and Saka. All too young to take penalties. And not making changes early in the 2nd half when we getting fucked by Italians (which my ex knows a lot about).

They were saved not missed. And Donnarumma has an excellent record at penalties and huge presence (no need for mind games like relative shortarse Pickford). Already spoke about lack of changes in second half in an earlier post.

Made a rod for his own back in not picking enough possession focused/ball playing midfielders. But then we lack top level players of that type. Winks and JWP are the best I can think of not in the squad. Grealish and Foden are not experienced or disciplined enough to play CM at international level yet.

Italy had four very good players in that position and they even have someone like Bryan Cristante is an intelligent player who can play Sweeper/attacking mid and defensive mid.

Mount should be in massive capitalised letters. He was fucking anonymous.

Why Mount has generated such media hype baffles me. He should have been subbed at half time to provide some creativity. Raz & Kane spent half the game defending - indeed, the pass for the goal came from Kane.

For me I am not sure it could be worse as I hold City and England on an even footing. Frustrating watching the second half but as for penalties I guess Mr Waistcoat was damned if he did and damned if he didn't. Pretty much a situ where either choice could have resulted in a negative outcome ..sniff. Second half we were nullified.
Bob, it should never have got to pens.
In southgate we have a man in plastic chains trying to tame a pride of lion cubs. Lions who want to roar, but find themselves strangled by a man who once responded to missing a penalty for his country by making an advert for pizzas, and assumed we would find it funny.
I didnt find it funny then, and I certainly dont now.
He's a waistcoat wanker x

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.