Italy v England | Euro 2020 Final

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I am a simple bloke who supports City and wants them to win every game and competition they play in. I get wound up and nervous when we play the big games, and was ecstatic when we made the CL final at last, and gutted when we lost.

I am a simple English bloke who supports England in every game and competition they play in. I get wound up and nervous when we play the big games, and was ecstatic when we made the Euros final at last, and ………..TBC.

There is no conflict between the two. I just have twice as much opportunity for delight, happiness and disappointment. Feel sorry for those that have passed up that chance.
As a City supporting Scot, I only have a single opportunity for delight and happiness. Plenty opportunity for disappointment though.

Good luck to the England team tonight, I hope they win in style. Raheem with the winner of course.

What a load of shite on Sky Sports news
“Gareth Southgate urges England fans not to boo the Italian anthem, when fans boo our anthem it urges us on”
Fuck off you total wetwipe. Like no-other fans boo any other country’s anthem.
Always the English, the English disease blah blah
At Celtic park ages ago….Scotland can boo fuck out of ours and sing anti-English songs but if we respond with anti-Scottish/Irish songs our F.A. bring out statements apologising for the England fans behaviour.
It works both ways - if you can’t take it….don’t give it.
If i was at Wembley today and the Italians sat next to me boo’d our anthem, too fucking right i’d make an example and boo fuck out of their’s!
Liverpool boo Sterling all game so guess what……i’m gonna boo fucking Milner!
Stop being mard-arses, what next…..not allowed to cheer if they miss a penalty!!!!
Come on England, if nobody boo’d anybody’s national anthem, that would be perfect - but unfortunately we don’t live in a perfect world
Lineker saying the same on LinkedIn, borrowed your wet wipe description, sure you won’t mind

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.