Italy v England | Euro 2020 Final

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think I’m the only person on here with the unenviable situation of having an Italian and British nationality - it’s the final match up I dreaded - two bottles of Barollo and a 6 pack of Speckled Hen to help me get through it.
I'm eating ziti with a bottle of Italian red.

The food of the enemy is often the best.

Fingers crossed that the game lives up to the hype.

I'm a football fan and I'm English so obviously I want us to do well and win. I'm looking forward to the game and I'm not one of these people being negative for no reason I just don't feel the same sense of dread/nerves/excitement I feel when City are about to go into a game of this magnitude. I have none of it, it feels closer to being about to watch Real Madrid beat Liverpool in the champions league final than my own team playing.

I'm seeing all the scenes from town and other citt centres across the country with fans (mainly nobheads) going mental and I have no doubt there's going to be some rather unsavoury scenes after match regardless of the result

Remember after semis against Germany in 1990, after the game loads of Mercedes and audis were keyed down the side - warning for anyone driving out for the game tonight in a Fiat or a Ferrari if England loose
Will be keeping my Lamborghini in the garage then, next to the wife's Alfa Romeo.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.