Italy v England | Thurs 23rd March 2023, 19:45

ive only seen snippets recently but is joe cole a surprisingly good pundit?

Why can’t everyone just state that ? Instead of having the mindset of finding negativity and slagging off every player who doesn’t play for their team

Away to Italy is as tough as it gets and we’ve been superb
Correct. If you don’t support England don’t watch or get angry about them. I’m not Southgate’s biggest fan at all but they’ve been superb tonight so far, and Kane is one of the best strikers in the world - full stop

Why can’t everyone just state that ? Instead of having the mindset of finding negativity and slagging off every player who doesn’t play for their team

Away to Italy is as tough as it gets and we’ve been superb
Not this Italian side but England have played well. First time I have seen where Bellingham gets his rep from.

Waistcoat is still a tit mind:-)

Played well. Bellingham and Rice quick and physical and bullying Italy. Phillips tidying up the scraps quite effectively. John boy doing John boy stuff. Deserve to be ahead. I have been surprised how poor Italy have been.

Weird isn’t it?

England playing and actually being impressed.

No, we’ve been this good for many years now, hence how far we get in tournaments and how close we’ve been to winning a major

Young class talent and they’re gaining much experience now. Good times for England

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.