Italy v England | Thurs 23rd March 2023, 19:45

Just watched the penalty incident again, Di Lorenzo has his eyes on the ball, I agree his left arm was outstretched but he was leaning that way and it’s a natural position. I’ve seen worse given but I hate that, it wasn’t clear gamesmanship, before VAR that’s never given and not much would have been said.
I agree.

No, we’ve been this good for many years now, hence how far we get in tournaments and how close we’ve been to winning a major

Young class talent and they’re gaining much experience now. Good times for England
Don’t agree, personally.

They played well in a few matches in the Euros (not the final), then they were terrible for a bit and then they played ok in the World Cup.

In terms of link up play and control of the ball this is the best they’ve played for a good while.

Problem is England's national side always does suck you in. They will qualify as group winners.

Is only winning the trophy good enough ?

It’s extremely tough to do regardless how good a side you are - same for City in the CL. There’s a lot of other factors when it comes to knock out tournaments and usually luck is one of the main factors

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.