Italy v England - UEFA Nations League | Friday 23rd September, 19:45

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to modern day international football...... not one will take a risk (probably scared of losing the ball and with it followers on their Twitter accounts).

Boring as F*ck

Have you seen are group you could get 11 from here and we would walk the group , come up anyone decent and we will be out

In theory we should walk the group but it’s not usually that simple. Wales will be really up for playing us. We saw Scotland hold us to a draw in the Euros because they were up for it.

You would fancy us to walk through Iran but two World Cups ago when Argentina got to the final, they just scraped past Iran 1-0 in the group and that was only down to a Messi wonder goal at the end. So you can’t really take these kind of games for granted.

That said, I would be very surprised if we didn’t get out of the group but we look very disjointed in the last 2 international breaks. Hopefully something will click by the time the World Cup comes because we are up for it.

Think Stones had the right idea about playing for the dull waistcoat and got himself suspended. Can’t blame him

Somehow…I highly doubt that. Doesn’t cause any trouble for the FA.

Every time I watch England, it’s like going back to a toxic ex and saying ‘this time it’ll be different’ knowing that it won’t.
The only other thing that comes close is when you check to see what the Friday night game is and you think, Blackpool vs Reading can’t be that bad and it’ll keep me going until the PL is back.

Then, when it’s 0-0 after 75 mins and nothing has happened, you chastise yourself for ever thinking it was the best way to fill your Friday night.

Especially now I know Red Triangle exists :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.