Italy v England - UEFA Nations League | Friday 23rd September, 19:45

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reece James is really bad for England, a fish out of water. I don't know what is his issue, but having TAA would be improvement. Southgate needs to lose one of the CB positions and revert to back four and put another body into MF.
I would get James out and put Grealish on the left, move Sterling right and put Foden and Bellingham behind with Rice defending in front of back four. But good luck with LB mystery. If he picked any LB, even from the Championship (the best of the shittiest LBs) the system would look better than this zombie formation. Rice covering Saka leaves a Luxembourg size area in the centre of the pitch. He literally think he is going to win a game of football with three players in attack.

Im off on me hols at 3am tomorrow, how am I gonna sleep for just a few hours.. Fuck it I will watch the England Italy game .. Worked a treat… Complete and utter mind numbing tripe just like most internationals.. Perfect advert for scrapping it completely, no one gives a fuck and that’s just the players … Night night Blues, I pity you if your watching the second half …

Pundits keep saying how Southgate got us to a final & a semi. Everytime they say it I can't help thinking had anybody else been manager we would have won both of those tournaments.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.