Italy v England - UEFA Nations League | Friday 23rd September, 19:45

Status
Not open for further replies.
It means he's the FA woman. If they told him to bring back Team Beckham for the shirts sales in the WC he would.
Can you give any specific examples, because I'm blanking? The only thing I can think of is bringing Rooney back into the squad for that friendly when he'd retired, but that was a one-off. Germany did effectively the same thing for Podolski a year earlier so it's not an unknown thing for a long-serving international player to get a recall from effective retirement just to give them a send-off. Other than that, I can't see what he's doing that the FA is making him do.

Will Foden start?

Doubt it. Southgate, despite constantly talking about how other players need to share the goalscoring with Kane and Sterling, keeps picking Mount who contributes fuck all. Midfield three should be Rice, Bellingham and Foden with Sterling, Kane and Saka. Or he can go for Ward Prowse if he wants to be a bit more tame and stick Foden wide.

But it will likely be a back three with a RB at left wing back and right wing back and the right centre back.

Still as much as I moan, when he did pick an attacking lineup and dropped the two holding midfielders (Rice and Phillips traditionally) we were fucking abysmal!

Mount is virtually a number 10 ahead of two 6s at Chelsea and with England.

If you are suggesting Bowen is a midfielder, then Sterling needs to be added too as he plays as a wing back for Chelsea now.

Foden is the player with the most experience of actually being a midfielder, with about 10 games as an 8 in Pepball, which is nothing like Waistcoatball.
I6
Bananas are actually a herb.
a meaningless statement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.