Items you never see nowadays

Wouldn’t have lasted 2 mins in the kippax wearing a pair of them in the early seventies lol
Always remember Deb and her Brother wearing wrangler jackets with city badges on.

Wrangler/Levi Jeans or parallels.

No LOONS or fucking RUPERTS.

Remember SHIRT JACKETS? Or am I dreaming (football, patchwork or star jumpers too, we looked right twats)

Always remember Deb and her Brother wearing wrangler jackets with city badges on.

Wrangler/Levi Jeans or parallels.

No LOONS or fucking RUPERTS.

Remember SHIRT JACKETS? Or am I dreaming (football, patchwork or star jumpers too, we looked right twats)

Mate of mine used to wear star jumpers, any decent person wouldn't be seen dead in one. Remember me ( my mum ) buying a Wrangler jacket and went straight into my room with a black marker pen.....Ta Daaaa, a work of art 20 minutes later. Add that to a single round Manchester City crest enamel badge, Joe cool or what. Loved that jacket.

Never stole anything In my life, apart from pint pots when I was 17/18. Didn't count as stealing, as nobody said anything when my collection started to grow. I still have plenty today . Using a nice carling black label one now. What a nice hobby that was, collecting cut glass labelled pint pots, kids don't know what they are missing nowadays.
Both me and my Father do that.

Got some cracking pint glasses half inch’d from pubs.

Popping tar off cobbled streets in summer
Sylvester trousers (like tonics but checked)
Sailor trousers
Tin bath
Tippler bog (outside shithouse that dropped your load directly into the sewer)
Pisspot under the bed (couldn’t use the tippler in the middle of the night)
Radio Luxembourg
Peter Styvesun cigs
Playboy mag
Caning at school
Detention
Cherry B, Pony and Babycham in those little bottles, the first known as “leg opener”
TV and Radio Times especially at Christmas
C & A
Chocolate gold coins
Dimple whisky
Penny round shirts
Watneys Red Barrel bitter, on Tiswas Lenny Henry read the “news”, he said “Watneys Red Barrel Brewery is to to close, 10 million gnats are being made redundant”

They're in Poundland every xmas. They've never gone away.

My son's had a few detentions over the past year or so, although I appreciate that you may not have.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.