Items you never see nowadays

hqdefault.jpg

Brilliant. I had a pair of these - they had a compass in the heel if I remember correctly?

Sleep was near impossible. Every set of points you were shaken about, plus the noise. The bar car was left unmanned with full room of people getting angry with zero service...when chalked, we were told the bloke had gone for a bath...eh? Breakfast was a wrapped muffin of indeterminate constituency. Awful service. I defy anyone to sleep on the rickety old thing.

That's a shame. I was thinking of giving it a go. Maybe I'll just do the Kyle line section on a normal train instead.

Milk in pint bottles.
Those weird sterilised milk bottles. Appalling milk too.
Ski yoghurts in churn shaped pots.
Toffo
I remember the ski yogurt ads, they made it feel that it was that good for you if you didnt eat it you would be dead within the hour

UCP
White dog poo

White stopped when they stopped putting chalk in dog food which was a bit wrong if you think about it. At least the white stuff was easier to scrape off your shoe and when you stood in it or picked it up. Some of that sloppy shit now man that is toe curling when trying to scoop up.

White hen's eggs. Cream of Celery Soup. Double Diamond and Long Life Beer. Wimpy Bars.
A wimpy about 18 miles from me in Fraserburgh(only good thing about the place) dunno if any others remain around country but reckon so.they just started selling their sauces in supermarkets.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.