ITK - Why it's possible to know

Ricster

Every summer people get pieces of info that they're happy to pass on. I was lucky enough to be part of this with the signings of Barry, Lescott and 1 other that the name escapes me all in one summer. Not only did I feel great about the info, I also made quite a bit of money.
The next summer we were after Torres, and when my guy said it was a done deal, I came on here and let everyone know.
Guess what? Torres didn't sign.
I knew that summer that my friends info had been plugged and never repeated anything on here again.
Why is it so hard to comprehend that some people, who are in a far better position that I ever was or will be, will get some info, and why shouldn't they share it? After all, is that what the Internet is for?
Personally I put it down to people taking things a little too serious and jealousy. I also believe the whole Twitter ITK's discredit credible ITK's.
I'm glad I don't get info anymore or that my info was plugged. Either way, we are all City fans and we shouldn't forget where we came from or who we are as fans.
One big family that sticks together through thick and thin. Enjoy the transfer forum for the fun it is. Nothing and nobody will be correct 100% of the time, no matter how much they trust their source.
Have a good day Blues

Every summer people get pieces of info that they're happy to pass on. I was lucky enough to be part of this with the signings of Barry, Lescott and 1 other that the name escapes me all in one summer. Not only did I feel great about the info, I also made quite a bit of money.
The next summer we were after Torres, and when my guy said it was a done deal, I came on here and let everyone know.
I knew that summer that my friends info had been plugged and never repeated anything on here again.
Why is it so hard to comprehend that some people, who are in a far better position that I ever was or will be, will get some info, and why shouldn't they share it? After all, is that what the Internet is for?
Personally I put it down to people taking things a little too serious and jealousy. I also believe the whole Twitter ITK's discredit credible ITK's.
I'm glad I don't get info anymore or that my info was plugged. Either way, we are all City fans and we shouldn't forget where we came from or who we are as fans.
One big family that sticks together through thick and thin. Enjoy the transfer forum for the fun it is. Nothing and nobody will be correct 100% of the time, no matter how much they trust their source.
Have a good day Blues

I have heard we are signing Messi

Have a good day Blues
Cheers, well put. It's easy to sift out the Rags on here, but you'll always get a genuine supporter who wants to play the bell-end. Has nothing to do with the club i'm afraid, it's a human trait.

Good post, OP.
Literally all people need to do is read the TRANSFER FORUM description when they click on the title.........................."All transfer rumours, gossip, and speculation"

Good post, OP.
Literally all people need to do is read the TRANSFER FORUM description when they click on the title.........................."All transfer rumours, gossip, and speculation"
I think that should be made a thread title and all stuff go in there and not clog individual player threads up

Good post, OP.

That's the key to it all.

The trouble is, people then start to believe all speculation as fact. When someone wrote about 3 in 1 out everyone went crazy despite the fact that if one thing is clear from transfers, it's that you can't predict when they'll be announced.

We will be working very early on to bring in targets, the fact Sterling hasn't committed to Liverpool, Kevin De Bruyne hasn't signed a new contract with Wolfsburg and Pogba hasn't committed to Juve or gone anywhere else, means we are at least still in a good position on all of our key targets.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.