ITK - Why it's possible to know

TH always seems to be spot on in identifying City's targets. Sometimes they are obvious, sometimes not. But the final stages must be very difficult to call, there are too many variables, and I doubt there are any may done deals around when you have the really big transfers

The Transfer Forum is something like 1% gen/99% entertainment. If you are unable to see it this way, it's probably best avoided.

Most of the time it's just much hairdoo about nothing.

I get a lot info from no football sites like music sites and game sites friends from all over the world they are footy fans from other clubs and news for players signing do come off from time to time but like I been saying in the sterling link its behind closed doors and many deals are done weeks before the news hits the media

both clubs and there media teams are told when to go to press its a dirty old world of media and its the football clubs that feed them when the time is right it can blow open the transfer market in seconds and put big money on the clubs value and shares also it can hit the selling club that's why its a dirty old game

Brother in law works in Abu Dhabi and one of his bosses who's pretty friendly with Khaldoon was adamant that Edinson Cavani was a done deal in January 2013 for the summer that Mancini was eventually sacked. At the time I was considering wagering some decent money on it. Thank fuck I didn't in hindsight our transfer policy at the time would have never accommodated a 50 million plus player with ffpp. No ones in the know until the players being mobbed by fans into the front entrance of the etihad.

I know someone involved in the announcement process but he's really tight lipped.

People aren't wrong regarding City tightening up on leaks.

I was given some info back in 2013 about us being in serious contact with Ronaldo. Now my source was solid and from my understanding he was very interested. I burnt myself giving the info on here as eventually I guess he was swung by a new pay cheque at madrid. I will never know but I know the info was real it just never happened

My father lives in Abu Dhabi and is close with one of Sheikh mansour's brothers and he said that this summer could potentially change who other teams look at city.
anticipation.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.