ITK - Why it's possible to know

There are no ITK's on this or any other forum.
What we do have is wannabe, attention seeking, look at me supposed ITK's
If you read the Sun or listen to talkSPORT you know as much as anyone else on here.

There are no ITK's on this or any other forum.
What we do have is wannabe, attention seeking, look at me supposed ITK's
If you read the Sun or listen to talkSPORT you know as much as anyone else on here.
giphy.gif

The problem is most people don't really appreciate how delicate negotiations can be, until the contract is signed nothing is certain. ITKs ain't the problem so much as the perception that 'we are going for' translates to 'we have him' for some people.

No. Just effectively quoting one of your recent posts which you said 'until it is on the OS then it's just a rumour' (or similar).
Someone asked what was a reliable source of information and that was my tongue-in-cheek response. That's some way off supporting your trolling. I know people on here who genuinely hear good, solid information. I've heard plenty myself in the last few years.

I meant, as I've said on here before, that lots of things can happen in transfers which can mean what seems to be a done deal,isn't.

Someone asked what was a reliable source of information and that was my tongue-in-cheek response. That's some way off supporting your trolling. I know people on here who genuinely hear good, solid information. I've heard plenty myself in the last few years.

I meant, as I've said on here before, that lots of things can happen in transfers which can mean what seems to be a done deal,isn't.

Sorry Colin, I'm not having that.
Your post was not 'tongue in cheek'. It was a normal, regular, reliable post ( please feel free to dig it out).
You can't run with the hare and hunt with the hounds just because it suits.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.