ITK - Why it's possible to know

Good thread this OP.
About 2/3 years ago I found out about a fair few transfers through my job, mainly EDS players (some of them "high profile") I was "ITK" for those few transfers although kept the information between myself and another person.
The situation changed a year later and I'm now non the wiser. But from my experience this is why I was possible to know. :)

Sorry...this is becoming a joke...

Let's just get over these 'ITKs'....tt's not healthy.... just examine the record to see that it's so much shyte

It's a bit simplistic to say that nobody is "ITK", as much as I hate that term. City are a big organisation with many employees, so information will always leak. We seem to be a lot more professional on that front these days, but it's ridiculous to think that nobody has insider knowledge.

I'm certainly not ITK (argh), and have never claimed to be, but sometimes people better connected than me pass things on. Take the Delph situation today. I was told about that, and posted it on here, well before the story broke:
http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/threads/fabian-delph.298879/page-213#post-8687634

I'm not seeking validation, as it wasn't my info in the first place. Just trying to show that it's nonsense to suggest that people don't have an inside track on what's going on at the club.

It's a bit simplistic to say that nobody is "ITK", as much as I hate that term. City are a big organisation with many employees, so information will always leak. We seem to be a lot more professional on that front these days, but it's ridiculous to think that nobody has insider knowledge.

I'm certainly not ITK (argh), and have never claimed to be, but sometimes people better connected than me pass things on. Take the Delph situation today. I was told about that, and posted it on here, well before the story broke:
http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/threads/fabian-delph.298879/page-213#post-8687634

I'm not seeking validation, as it wasn't my info in the first place. Just trying to show that it's nonsense to suggest that people don't have an inside track on what's going on at the club.
I think you have summed up superbly what the more rationale amongst us understand the tag of 'ITK' to mean.

Thanks for the Delph info earlier and subsequent on the Sterling saga.

Sorry...this is becoming a joke...

Let's just get over these 'ITKs'....tt's not healthy.... just examine the record to see that it's so much shyte
It's not a joke.. people love the information these people provide. Without them these forums would be boring as hell. May I suggest you stay away from the transfer forums and just visit MCFC official for info in the future?

I think you have summed up superbly what the more rationale amongst us understand the tag of 'ITK' to mean.

Thanks for the Delph info earlier and subsequent on the Sterling saga.
Yes indeed your contributions Ric and those of one or two others TH etc are very much appreciated.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.