ITK - Why it's possible to know

Anyone who posts info on here in good faith and in the spirit of simply sharing what they know with the rest of us should be applauded.

Know a lad who goes in my local,only know him through a bit of footy chat,and he's named a few players who have come off,but to be fair they were pretty common knowledge,he did however mention Clichy to me weeks before he came.The one what stuck in my head was Lampard,he was adamant he was coming months before he did,he's tipped me off on a couple of sponsors/ partnerships as well.
Anyway,I was busy as fuck yesterday and seen no news,I walked in the pub and a few rags were taking the piss regards Delph,the lad I know is walking out and turns to me and says "don't worry Andy,you'll be the one laughing come Wednesday".
Don't know if anyone can confirm anything is happening on Wednesday.
Let's see if he's right..........and don't jump all over me if he ain't,I'm just passing something on,from someone who has got "a few" things spot on.

Anyone who posts info on here in good faith and in the spirit of simply sharing what they know with the rest of us should be applauded.

It really is as simple as that. It amazes me how someone like Tolmie who has a life, a family, and a career associated with City still has the kindness and good nature to try and keep Blues informed and post what he knows. In his shoes I'd have fucked it off a long time ago based on the snide abuse which is dished out whenever something doesn't happen exactly as some posters would like.

GcbrJmi.gif

It really is as simple as that. It amazes me how someone like Tolmie who has a life, a family, and a career associated with City still has the kindness and good nature to try and keep Blues informed and post what he knows. In his shoes I'd have fucked it off a long time ago based on the snide abuse which is dished out whenever something doesn't happen exactly as some posters would like.

I have no problem with people posting info, good or flawed, with best intent. In fact I like it.

Having said that, when they post vague video clues rather than saying what they heard. This just leads to wild nonsensical speculation and frenzy among young supporters on here. When the 'so-called' ITK tries to build themselves up to legendary celebrity type status, turning it into a circus and meaningless pointless guessing game, I think it is in danger of becoming somewhat more about their ego, however well intentioned, than simply sharing info with fellow blues.

It does not help when they post 'defcon1' ITK type posts and weeks and weeks later still nothing has happened in the transfer market, time and time again, impacts their credibility somewhat.

I have no problem with people posting info, good or flawed, with best intent. In fact I like it.

Having said that, when they post vague video clues rather than saying what they heard. This just leads to wild nonsensical speculation and frenzy among young supporters on here. When the 'so-called' ITK tries to build themselves up to legendary celebrity type status, turning it into a circus and meaningless pointless guessing game, I think it is in danger of becoming somewhat more about their ego, however well intentioned, than simply sharing info with fellow blues.

It does not help when they post 'defcon1' ITK type posts and weeks and weeks later still nothing has happened in the transfer market, time and time again, impacts their credibility somewhat.

One post since joining in 2008 and it's about Tolmie? Jog on you bellend.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.