itk's

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Ardwick Green Blue said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:

You may be Bluer than anyone else but my guess would be that you are a KFA to boot.
Gdm...one of the best posters on here...so why dont.you just run along back to school hey.

I would like to reply to that as:

I was joking

&

Although I haven't been on here long I find GDM a really good contributor

&

As I am in my 50s my school days are long gone

gordondaviesmoustache said:
salfordpaul said:
please realise we are all blues no one is "bluer" than anyone else
I am.

Some are more equal than others

28ix1de.jpg

oldhamblue said:
I like reading the ITK stuff. I am an adult, so therefore aware that someone can post in good faith and for whatever reason, be it wages or failure to get a replacement etc. the deal falls through, but was still posted in good faith.

If you don't like it, don't read it and slag people off.

I remember when the first we knew about a signing was when the player was on the back page of the papers signing the contract sat next to Peter Swales. Was it better then? Probably. But in a 24 hour media age, an intelligent person can sort out the majority of wheat from the chaff
well said that man! too many precious little souls and little hitlers who jump on people like a tonne off bricks when people post transfer rumours that they don't like the sound of,i'm just glad the Kevin Doyle speculation never came to fruition

The OP and MCRJ are the only 'ITK posters I pay any attention to to tbh as I've gap had good info of both and they don't seek attention.

The others on here ? I think some post in good faith and some obviously trawl the web for info to gain attention or quite simply make it up....

Does it really matter though ? Read it or don't, it's your choice and all part of BM :)

No surprise that MLV is a steaming pile of red shite supporter is it?

Met and spoke to him several times many moons ago in the Bluebell in Royton (sadly no more)

karen7 said:
This is the first year i have let myself get well and truely dragged into transfer market drama and i have to say i found it very annoying to have posters saying they know what is going on and putting little snippets of info out that most of us could have guessed or read about anyway.Some of it was just attention seeking imo

To be fair Karen sometimes you might just be told a snippet and no more. The question then is do you share it on here or just with a select few or just keep it under your hat.

I heard from my mate that Sunderland made an inquiry for James Milner but it didn't come to anything, I never posted anything, I did share it with a couple of folk on here privately, it was never in the news, but it did happen.

Personally I enjoy all the stuff that goes with the transfer forum, it certainly brightens up a long summer without footie. The Isco thread with all the giffs etc was the highlight for me, absolutely hilarious, and long may it continue!!

Mr Ed (The Stables) said:
karen7 said:
This is the first year i have let myself get well and truely dragged into transfer market drama and i have to say i found it very annoying to have posters saying they know what is going on and putting little snippets of info out that most of us could have guessed or read about anyway.Some of it was just attention seeking imo

To be fair Karen sometimes you might just be told a snippet and no more. The question then is do you share it on here or just with a select few or just keep it under your hat.

I heard from my mate that Sunderland made an inquiry for James Milner but it didn't come to anything, I never posted anything, I did share it with a couple of folk on here privately, it was never in the news, but it did happen.

Personally I enjoy all the stuff that goes with the transfer forum, it certainly brightens up a long summer without footie. The Isco thread with all the giffs etc was the highlight for me, absolutely hilarious, and long may it continue!!

I loved the isco thread because it decended into really funny stuff and it all became enjoyable nonsense and i liked the cryptic video's,some though kept on and on about something that was definately going to happen and it became some what irritating.As i say it was my first time i spent hours on the transfer threads,next time i wont take any of it seriously

karen7 said:
Mr Ed (The Stables) said:
karen7 said:

I loved the isco thread because it decended into really funny stuff and it all became enjoyable nonsense and i liked the cryptic video's,some though kept on and on about something that was definately going to happen and it became some what irritating.As i say it was my first time i spent hours on the transfer threads,next time i wont take any of it seriously

Thats the best way take it for what it is and with a huge pinch of salt.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.