Its a fix

IrelandSuperman said:
shevtheblue said:
IrelandSuperman said:
I keep reading the topic in Benitez's voice á la his famous fact rant. Issa fix...
That's always pissed me off, guy speaks the truth so the media have to make him out as a nutcase to cover everything. Arseholes
To be fair I actually agree and often wonder why it's called a rant. But it is and I thought by writing "fact rant" everyone will instantly know which statement of his I mean.
Yup, that's what it's come to be known as. And it's also meant anyone else since that's done anything similarly has been labelled a nutter. Im sure I remember mancini saying something and the papers starting it all again.

On the Young penalty, it was a foul. But he made the most of minimal contact, infact looking for it, and made sure it looked as if it happened in the box.

I would not want a player like him to be anywhere near City.

You have to ask the referee's boss why the ref keeps falling for his antics. Every time he throws a leg at the defender to make contact then go down. Its blatant cheating yet refs are fooled by him time and time again. It should be like the fairytale the boy who cried wolf with unless 100% positive refs should give the defender the benefit of the doubt due to his antics.

Every weekend games are won/lost based on wrong calls by the officials

I don't care what anyone says the Altidore/Sagna decision to me proves their is cheating in the English game, in that situation you either give the goal or you send Sagna off for a professional foul. There isn't any ifs, buts or maybes it's either a goal or a straight red. It's not a mistake, the referee either isn't brave enough to make a decision in which case he should be sacked by the FA because he quite clearly isn't up to the job or he's a cheat.

The Ashley Young one is just hilarious, it's every fucking week. He's a proven cheat and should be banned for the same period as a match fixer, whatever anyone says his actions are potentially affecting the result of a game(s).

fatbloke said:
I don't care what anyone says the Altidore/Sagna decision to me proves their is cheating in the English game.

Ridiculous if you really mean that

The ref cocked up by blowing to early and not allowing play to continue , it happens all the time - ref blows up when team on attack, players and fans go mental. Maybe he just didnt see the advantage as both players were tussling for ages , by the time Altidore got away the whistle had already gone and once the whistle is blown you cant allow what ever happens after, if the ball was cleared off the line you would be highlighting another incident in a another match.

Mad Eyed Screamer said:
shaiomarali said:
On the Young penalty, it was a foul. But he made the most of minimal contact, infact looking for it, and made sure it looked as if it happened in the box.

I would not want a player like him to be anywhere near City.

Franny Lee? ;)

Ronaldo , Bale ?

I'm surprised no one has mentioned the supposed foul on unit@d's forward that lead to wooney's goal where he effectively fouled himself

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.