Its a fix

shaiomarali said:
On the Young penalty, it was a foul. But he made the most of minimal contact, infact looking for it, and made sure it looked as if it happened in the box.

I would not want a player like him to be anywhere near City.

BUOkhJqCAAEUDYn.jpg

New season,same old WWE style refeering. Wouldn't be surprised if were on the end of it again next weekend.

fatbloke said:
I don't care what anyone says the Altidore/Sagna decision to me proves their is cheating in the English game, in that situation you either give the goal or you send Sagna off for a professional foul. There isn't any ifs, buts or maybes it's either a goal or a straight red. It's not a mistake, the referee either isn't brave enough to make a decision in which case he should be sacked by the FA because he quite clearly isn't up to the job or he's a cheat.

The Ashley Young one is just hilarious, it's every fucking week. He's a proven cheat and should be banned for the same period as a match fixer, whatever anyone says his actions are potentially affecting the result of a game(s).

He is also sticking two fingers up to fellow professionals.

Markt85 said:
fatbloke said:
I don't care what anyone says the Altidore/Sagna decision to me proves their is cheating in the English game.

Ridiculous if you really mean that

The ref cocked up by blowing to early and not allowing play to continue , it happens all the time - ref blows up when team on attack, players and fans go mental. Maybe he just didnt see the advantage as both players were tussling for ages , by the time Altidore got away the whistle had already gone and once the whistle is blown you cant allow what ever happens after, if the ball was cleared off the line you would be highlighting another incident in a another match.

Whether he blew up too early is irrelevant, Sagna's foul prevented a goal scoring opportunity which is a straight red as there were clearly no other defenders close enough to get back. As you say they were tussling for ages and the defender still couldn't get back in time. The referee is a cheat or not brave enough to make a big decision and isn't capable of doing the job for which he is employed.

StrangewaysHereWeCome said:
Reading player just walked for diving. Second yellow card. Young yesterday cheated. And the ref was almost on the centre circle when the incident that led to the penalty happened. Very poor.

To be fair, Palace were in possession and gave it away sloppily. 9 times out of 10 they'd have played the ball to midfield and the ref would have been perfectly positioned.

fatbloke said:
Markt85 said:
fatbloke said:
I don't care what anyone says the Altidore/Sagna decision to me proves their is cheating in the English game.

The ref cocked up by blowing to early and not allowing play to continue , it happens all the time - ref blows up when team on attack, players and fans go mental. Maybe he just didnt see the advantage as both players were tussling for ages , by the time Altidore got away the whistle had already gone and once the whistle is blown you cant allow what ever happens after, if the ball was cleared off the line you would be highlighting another incident in a another match.

Whether he blew up too early is irrelevant, Sagna's foul prevented a goal scoring opportunity which is a straight red as there were clearly no other defenders close enough to get back. As you say they were tussling for ages and the defender still couldn't get back in time. The referee is a cheat or not brave enough to make a big decision and isn't capable of doing the job for which he is employed.
It can't be much more clear that it was a clear goalscoring opportunity than play continuing and the player actually scoring! It removes any doubt. Arsenal didn't stop playing, Altidore ran on and scored. A clear goalscoring opportunity then. Atkinson had already made one error by stopping play too soon, to then only book Sagna was criminal.

ForzaMancini said:
Markt85 said:
Refs cock up all the time, the game is to fast and frantic, players are experts in going down. In front of a home crowd refs sway there decisions I believe. Yesterday's decisions weren't bent, they were just wrong. It's why we love the game.

This. Not many refs would have the balls to book a player for diving at Old Trafford but that's exactly what happened to Young. Okay, the ref guessed a decision but even if he gave a free kick, it would still have been a red card and the rags would have gone on to win anyway.

but didnt young get a yellow for diving in the second half, after the penalty and after the ref has had a chance to see he conned him?

stinks the lot of it, really smells very bad, like a dodgy donner kebab with out of date burger sauce on it!!!

Matty said:
fatbloke said:
Markt85 said:

It can't be much more clear that it was a clear goalscoring opportunity than play continuing and the player actually scoring! It removes any doubt. Arsenal didn't stop playing, Altidore ran on and scored. A clear goalscoring opportunity then. Atkinson had already made one error by stopping play too soon, to then only book Sagna was criminal.

This.. the player went on to score,so it was a goal scoring opportunity..

I cannot understand why more hasn't been made of this especially by the scousers, if it had been bob it would have been exclusive on sky and taken to the hilt, I still have a bad feeling about the kompany sending off moyse was in our tunnell giving it large to the cameras after the Cahill tackle then hey ho a few weeks later Rooney and foy collude to see vinny walk, for me ferguson was running the whole set up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.