It's been a while ...

I'm a lady. Wish there had been some exciting reasons for my absence but alas not. Just busy with life, work and football.
This place came up in a conversation this morning so thought I'd come back and check things out. I see things are pretty much as I left them ;)
Well you know the rules then.

Just saying hi as it has been a few years since I've been in here (or any other forum)

Will hopefully be here a bit more often now.

Goodwill to all blues x
I don't believe we have been formally introduced but hi nevertheless.

A laydeee you say, well that's different.

Hi, glad to have you back. I was 25 last time you were on here, single and broke. I am still single but now quite wealthy. Oh and one of the more sensible posters.
There is such a thing as the trades descriptions act in this country you know.

Just saying hi as it has been a few years since I've been in here (or any other forum)

Will hopefully be here a bit more often now.

Goodwill to all blues x
Hi Ess.
Welcome back. Just a word to the wise, watch out for @Blue Mist , he's a dodgy/sneaky fucker. Tried to get me banned recently.

Came up in conversation this morning eh? Don't say anything lads till we know who she's working for. I bet it's them pesky bin dippers. Has she been active in the transfer forum?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.