It's DONE!

Won't be announced monday, we are in talks with 6 more players, 2 from a premiership team, 3 from a serie a team and the other one is the striker i've just mentioned from la liga.

But Kaka is done and will be announced tuesday and from what I'm told he could be unveiled with 2 more BIG name signings on Thursday morning at a press conference.

Kaka said:
Just had a phone call from a person who is very close to Gary Cook and he says the deal is done and will be officially announced on Tuesday!

Great news, also a striker from a top la liga side is looking good to sign and has been mentioned by people on here alot, our offer is being considered by his club.

Go away.

Kaka said:
Just had a phone call from a person who is very close to Gary Cook and he says the deal is done and will be officially announced on Tuesday!

Great news, also a striker from a top la liga side is looking good to sign and has been mentioned by people on here alot, our offer is being considered by his club.

Massive news that i will phone my mate Bitter Bertie and tell him.

I don't care what you guys think because on Tuesday i'll be proven right

IF a deal has been done, which I doubt just yet, Kaka will NOT play tomorrow FACT

I imagine it'll be announced either Monday or Tuesday depending on how it goes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.