It's DONE!

samharris said:
Kaka said:
Just had a phone call from a person who is very close to Gary Cook and he says the deal is done and will be officially announced on Tuesday!

Great news, also a striker from a top la liga side is looking good to sign and has been mentioned by people on here alot, our offer is being considered by his club.

Massive news that i will phone my mate Bitter Bertie and tell him.
LMFAO

stu9488 said:
IF a deal has been done, which I doubt just yet, Kaka will NOT play tomorrow FACT
Your right, he definitely will NOT play tomorrow for Milan, this will prove me right.

Great news, also a striker from a top la liga side is looking good to sign and has been mentioned by people on here alot, our offer is being considered by his club.

David Villa?!

Kaka said:
Just had a phone call from a person who is very close to Gary Cook and he says the deal is done and will be officially announced on Tuesday!

I would love to believe this is Kaka and Villa but your low post count I am obliged to call you a rag wum.

I doubt it mate, I reckon if all goes well Thursday/Friday next week will be the day its announced I really dont think it will be done this weekend I hope im wrong, but MASSIVE transfers like this will take a little longer than everybody is anticipating....

well according to this guy then, were are not buying de jong, which means martin jol must be lying! I think this guy is lying!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.