its getting closer to that time of the night fellow blues

BlueChick888 said:
Hee hee!! My fella hates Bluemoon aswell, even more so he's a barcode supporter who's desperately hoping we don't succeed in our bid for Given! Shame!

hahaha unlucky for him!!

BlueChick888 said:
Hee hee!! My fella hates Bluemoon aswell, even more so he's a barcode supporter who's desperately hoping we don't succeed in our bid for Given! Shame!

hahaha unlucky for him!!

Doubt we'll hear anything till tomorrow night at the earlier but still won't stop me checking newsnow and SSN every 5 minutes

Diego1983 said:
BlueChick888 said:

hahaha unlucky for him!!

FFS it wasn't that funny! How many times are you going to post that?

foreverblue said:
Diego1983 said:
hahaha unlucky for him!!

FFS it wasn't that funny! How many times are you going to post that?

my fucking laptop crashed lol, tryin to play fifa put keep getting hammerd coz i keep looking on here!! this is bollocks

Rushton121 said:
lol same

i think im neglecting my gf the amount of time im spending on here/ watching ssn

Have already copped a load of grief from the missus re my time spent online ATM. Threatening sleep in spare room. LOL they just don't understand .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.