It's Getting Very Nasty On The MEN Tevez Message Board

jrb

Feel free to add your comments.

They're either very bitter or they're trying to make out there not bothered. (ROFL!)

YCMIU.(last post so far)

Sad sad bitters. Manchester United will still rule the world. Try filling your sorry excuse for a footballground (tax money well spent). 34 years and counting. Build a bonfire..........
Magnus Strömblad
21/06/2009 at 13:13

GOOD RIDDANCE. TEVEZ IS JUST A SPOILT KID. HE ACTUALLY PLAYED MORE GAMES THAN ROONEY AND BERBATOV - CHECK THE STATS. BENZEMA IS A FAR FAR FAR BETTER PLAYER. HE WILL LEAD THE LINE AND SCORE GOALS, NO QUESTION. BERBATOV WILL HAVE A GREAT SEASON THIS TIME. HE IS SETTLED NOW AND WILL DO WELL.
mickle, midlands

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/manchester_united/s/1121769_tevez_to_leave_united#comments" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/ ... d#comments</a>

This is the final straw...not only have we become a feeder club for Real Madrid, it now looks like we have become a feeder club for our blue neighbours... fergie has consistently humiliated Tev and this is his payback..we now only have 2 true class players, Roo and Vid..the worlds best players are shunning us for other clubs, our debt is mounting...the future doesn't look good and I for 1 will not be renewing my season ticket next year... FERGIE MUST GO NOW BEFORE HE DESTROYS OUR CLUB !!
pigee,
20/06/2009 at 12:08

they are thick as fuck

ok if they have 25 mill budget and the 80 mill from ronaldo gets added it means you have 105 mill just becuase you missed out on tevez it doesnt give you an extra 25 mill it just means you have spent any of your 105 mill yet

sorry for hyjacking this thread but for some reason i cant start new topics. anyway i was wondering if anyone knew were the orange 3rd kit is availible. its an amazing kit. also i got a new job in manchester and il be going to a few city games nxt season. if i buy a teenage ticket 18-21 how hard is it to get in or r the gatemen easy to get past?????/

willc said:
sorry for hyjacking this thread but for some reason i cant start new topics. anyway i was wondering if anyone knew were the orange 3rd kit is availible. its an amazing kit. also i got a new job in manchester and il be going to a few city games nxt season. if i buy a teenage ticket 18-21 how hard is it to get in or r the gatemen easy to get past?????/
well how old are you if your 18-21 it will be easy to get in if not buy a fucking adult ticket

Apparently Leonardo DiCaprio has just signed for United. He's going to star in the Titanic sequel. Taggart the Captain sinks with the ship and it's debt, while all the players abandon ship.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.