It's Getting Very Nasty On The MEN Tevez Message Board

willc said:
sorry for hyjacking this thread but for some reason i cant start new topics. anyway i was wondering if anyone knew were the orange 3rd kit is availible. its an amazing kit. also i got a new job in manchester and il be going to a few city games nxt season. if i buy a teenage ticket 18-21 how hard is it to get in or r the gatemen easy to get past?????/

rag alert.

Dear "Blue Eyed Blue",

At least United bring in young players and nuture them into stars. Look at United's marvellous youth academy. City, on the other hand, are not even a proper football club. They are just an establishement bankrolled by Abu Dhabi. City fans are a pathetic disgraces and City tarnishes the beautiful game.

Glory Glory Man United!

THIS IS funny

kippax88 said:
Dear "Blue Eyed Blue",

At least United bring in young players and nuture them into stars. Look at United's marvellous youth academy. City, on the other hand, are not even a proper football club. They are just an establishement bankrolled by Abu Dhabi. City fans are a pathetic disgraces and City tarnishes the beautiful game.

Glory Glory Man United!

THIS IS funny

Which youth academy is this? The one that buys its young players from all over the world and pretends they have developed them?

Tevez may have played more games but he made less starts and only finished 90 minutes on a few occasions.

looks like all the die hard rags will be cancelling their season ticket with sky next season although they could always their main team real madrid to see how they do! if tevez is so shit as they say he is why create such a fuss over him goin to chelski or city ,if we apply the same logic then its gonna get very ugly when Vass goes.

Apparently Leonardo DiCaprio has just signed for United. He's going to star in the Titanic sequel. Taggart the Captain sinks with the ship and it's debt, while all the players abandon ship.

I also take it the iceberg represents Real Madrid.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.