It's Getting Very Nasty On The MEN Tevez Message Board

KippaxNI said:
jimharri said:
2na34nm.jpg

8zgujb.jpg

Wonder who that is?
25kl8pd.gif

ROFLMFAO!!!!!!!! Superb, Post of the day by a distance.

agreed! superb!

Pam said:
If Carlos does not feel wanted now, just wait until you have played for the the bitters for a few weeks and you have not beaten every team you have played. Then you will know what not wanted is like. Its great listerning to all the bitters gloating about us losing players, no one is bashing the doors down to get any of your players. Barry is a great catch I bet you had to fight really hard to get him, Santa-Cruz was the best goal scorer in the league last season. No matter what happens the bitters will still be the third best team in Manchester behind the Reds and FC United

Selling their best players is is apparently cause to rejoice with these people. What a fornicator.

"third best team in Manchester behind the Reds and FC United"

Considering one of those teams is in Trafford and the other in Bury, that would be some feat.

Manchester City council should copyright the word 'Manchester' and charge these charlatans some cash for using our city's name without having any claims on it.

allblues09 said:
jimharri said:
1scs35.jpg

C'mon, own up. Which one of you is "EricTheRed"?
Ha. I wish that was me, as I am one of the tax payers that bailed out AIG, just so they could give it to the Scum.
doh.gif

I guess luckily for me I buy gas quite regularly, and that goes straight to City!
no you don't you buy petrol ;)

Put a cheeky bid in for Rooney, i think that will really push them over the edge and be hilarious to see the reaction

BlueMooner87 said:
they are thick as fuck

ok if they have 25 mill budget and the 80 mill from ronaldo gets added it means you have 105 mill just becuase you missed out on tevez it doesnt give you an extra 25 mill it just means you have spent any of your 105 mill yet

Ermm they ain't got a pot to piss in. Real Madrid are paying for lady Boy on the drip so maybe £20m up front rest to follow. Add to that the interest charges its all starting to collapse, Happy Days!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.