It's Getting Very Nasty On The MEN Tevez Message Board

garfresco said:
davymcfc said:
how mental are the cum gonna go if we start to dominate at any point. they dont have a clue the shit we have had to put up with in the last how ever many years.

I've heard em called a few things over the years.. but never heard them called the cum before!!!

PMSL! i actually thought he was calling them that for a second and that it wasnt a typo!

willc said:
sorry for hyjacking this thread but for some reason i cant start new topics. anyway i was wondering if anyone knew were the orange 3rd kit is availible. its an amazing kit. also i got a new job in manchester and il be going to a few city games nxt season. if i buy a teenage ticket 18-21 how hard is it to get in or r the gatemen easy to get past?????/

They don't do them anymore. And you should pay the right price to a club that treats its fans as well as City!

Does anyone else think that all of these derogatory comments about Tevez are actually gonna play into our hands? He says he didn't want to go to Liverpool out of respect, but the abuse they're giving him after he put in two years of hard work is just going to make him feel alienated and want to stick two fingers up at them. Instead of fuming at Tevez they should be asking WHY he doesn't want to stay at United. He's made it very clear that Ferguson mismanaged him, didn't play him in the big games, and that he doesn't want to be treated as a second rate player. They all say "he played more games than Berbatov and Rooney." Well if you look into that he STARTED less and the games he was starting in were, for example, away to Derby in the league cup.

Perhaps united's squad was too strong for him, but he's too good to be a 'squad player' like Fletcher, Park and O'Shea. Whether that be at us or at Chelsea.

Dobsy87 said:
willc said:
sorry for hyjacking this thread but for some reason i cant start new topics. anyway i was wondering if anyone knew were the orange 3rd kit is availible. its an amazing kit. also i got a new job in manchester and il be going to a few city games nxt season. if i buy a teenage ticket 18-21 how hard is it to get in or r the gatemen easy to get past?????/

They don't do them anymore. And you should pay the right price to a club that treats its fans as well as City!
He's a RAG. Typical too, trying to get something for nothing.

If Carlos does not feel wanted now, just wait until you have played for the the bitters for a few weeks and you have not beaten every team you have played. Then you will know what not wanted is like. Its great listerning to all the bitters gloating about us losing players, no one is bashing the doors down to get any of your players. Barry is a great catch I bet you had to fight really hard to get him, Santa-Cruz was the best goal scorer in the league last season. No matter what happens the bitters will still be the third best team in Manchester behind the Reds and FC United

Selling their best players is is apparently cause to rejoice with these people. What a fornicator.

Pam said:
If Carlos does not feel wanted now, just wait until you have played for the the bitters for a few weeks and you have not beaten every team you have played. Then you will know what not wanted is like. Its great listerning to all the bitters gloating about us losing players, no one is bashing the doors down to get any of your players. Barry is a great catch I bet you had to fight really hard to get him, Santa-Cruz was the best goal scorer in the league last season. No matter what happens the bitters will still be the third best team in Manchester behind the Reds and FC United

Selling their best players is is apparently cause to rejoice with these people. What a fornicator.

And they have the nerve to call us bitter. Clearly they don't do irony!

allblues09 said:
jimharri said:
2na34nm.jpg

8zgujb.jpg

Wonder who that is?
25kl8pd.gif
rofl.gif

They will never be able to tell that you are a City fan due to your excellent use of "massive"!
Well played.
drinking-smiley-22.gif

I guess good things do come to those who wait!

lol

Just posted this but it hasn't appeared yet

Remember what happened the last time an ex United player wound up at Citeh?! It doesn't bear thinking about but Fergie needs to pull his finger out because I am really worried that we might be relegated, so overrated and crap has our squad become. How can you challenge for silverware when the likes of John O'shea is your best player. It's just unacceptable and we need to guard against history repeating itself. I can see Tevez back heeling it into the net and relegating us on the last day of next season., just like Dennis Law did. What's just as bad is the worry that if we ARE relegated next season or the season after, there is likely to be a double whammy for us because I can see our relegation coinciding with Citeh becoming Premiership champs and how would we ever live that down? Even Clayton Blackmore thinks this might happen. We'd better get our skates on before we end up with Leeds Utd in the old 3rd division.

one the other Tevez article in the MEN. Quality.
tevez i dont care if you go to liitle citeh as they are just trying to buy success..man u have never ever done this....history we have loads...no other club has. we dont need ronaldo or tevez as giggsy our player of the year and wazza will carry us next year. i am a bit dissapointed in you as i now have to bin by bedspread, curtains and shirt and my sky subscription... in fact i may go and support the real manchester team now..fc united...i am confused now having read red issue, who do i support now my favourite players have gone.

jrb said:
one the other Tevez article in the MEN. Quality.
tevez i dont care if you go to liitle citeh as they are just trying to buy success..man u have never ever done this....history we have loads...no other club has. we dont need ronaldo or tevez as giggsy our player of the year and wazza will carry us next year. i am a bit dissapointed in you as i now have to bin by bedspread, curtains and shirt and my sky subscription... in fact i may go and support the real manchester team now..fc united...i am confused now having read red issue, who do i support now my favourite players have gone.

They aren't even bothering to complain about all these spoof posts. I have never seen them so rattled.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.