It's going to be a busy evening. (cont....)

alexnash13 said:
Matt the Giant said:
alexnash13 said:
Let's say these rumours of Dzeko going on loan to Liverpool are true, that means we must have a replacement lined up. If the rumours of Barca are true, who could it be? I can only think of Villa, Sanchez or Messi. And it definitely won't be Messi.

Thats is assuming all these rumours are true.

Villa, Thiago or Pedro.

I'm sorry but Thiago and Pedro aren't worth the supposed 50 million this transfer is meant to be. Is Pedro really worth that ? To be honest i don't really watch La Liga or Barca so i wouldn't know.

I don't know... but Pedro would cost maybe 30-35mil in transfer fee and his wages would probably be around 150k/w for the length of his contract (4-5years).
He'd be worth it.
This is the kid I have wanted the most since the t-window opened, and his arrival would mean we could let go of Balotell or Edin without replacing them with another striker. Pedro can take that position as well as running down both wings. He would perfect our attack.

BringBackSwales said:
citykev28 said:
sam-caddick said:
Give us a clue in words mate!!

As Ajay said, it's do or die time. Just been told that something is still rumbling. If this happens, I'll dine on it for the rest of my days. If not, I'll run for the hills.

you have had more than 24 hours in the limelight son, isn't that what you craved? Just asking

Don't be ridiculous. The last thing citykev would do is that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.