It's going to be a busy evening. (cont....)

Re: It's going to be a busy evening.

Gareth Barry Manilow said:
nahnahrickyholden said:
Who is Kevin and what does he know?more to the point does what he thinks he knows carry any credence?

He knows how to embed YouTube videos.

This, and one time he predicted that our new season home shirt would be...blue... ITK Legend is he..!!

savo said:
nahnahrickyholden said:
Who is Kevin and what does he know?more to the point does what he thinks he knows carry any credence?

This, and one time he predicted that our new season home shirt would be...blue... ITK Legend is he..!!
The away navy blue...

savo said:
nahnahrickyholden said:

Away shirt actually smartarse.

I will leave it up to him to respond, save to say nearly 10K in posts, accepted he wasn't ITK except for naming the CL 3rd kit which he was informed about and then he has been told this. Has posted in good faith and I for one don't care whether info turns out true or false he isn't a WUM.

Eggsy said:
It's much too late now for any massive transfer, we will have what we've got, and that's ok.

No it isnt.

A deal could already be done, just because we havent heard anything means nothing

We didnt know about Robinho until later than this

andyhinch said:
charliebigspuds said:
nahnahrickyholden said:

I know for a fact that Kev knows the person who he is saying is giving him info, he told me about the rumour that started this thread yesterday. Kev is not wumming, if it doesn't happen (I don't know who the latest name is BTW, if it has changed) then please don't send out the mob and hang him out to dry, he's posted in good faith, he's a regular poster and so am I. I've met quite a few people off here including mod's and so has Kev and we have far too much respect for people on here to start something like this on a whim.
If you think that Kev thinks that someone thinks we're in for someone good enough for me, met you at Sams can't see you being a wum

it was my four year anniversary on here yesterday mate, I've not stuck around talking to all you reprobates for four years to chuck it away now ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.