It's going to be a busy evening.

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the OP is a wumming rag, he's played one helluva long game ...... slowly, slowly, catchy - much kudos !

FantasyIreland said:
Marvin said:
Maicon is not in Inter's squad for tonight's game

His signing is of little relevance to our progress,he's hardly filling an essential spot in the squad.
If he signs, he will start at right wing back for sure

I am absolutely convinced that Kev is in no way on a wind up and with LT confirming hearing the sane rumour it makes you wonder. A couple of nights ago I suggested on the "Its quiet" thread - and I did say I was clutching at straws; I wonder if city could have gone back in for Thiago as I noticed he wasn't playing. I was told he was injured. A better prospect than either DDR or Martinez.

As for the ones who dont rate Pique ? - what game are you watching he's awesome

If the OP is a wumming rag, he's played one helluva long game ...... slowly, slowly, catchy - much kudos !

I wouldn't have used those words myself given the OP has nearly 10,000 posts to his name as opposed to your own. :-)

ifiwasarichfan said:
I am absolutely convinced that Kev is in no way on a wind up and with LT confirming hearing the sane rumour it makes you wonder. A couple of nights ago I suggested on the "Its quiet" thread - and I did say I was clutching at straws; I wonder if city could have gone back in for Thiago as I noticed he wasn't playing. I was told he was injured. A better prospect than either DDR or Martinez.

As for the ones who dont rate Pique ? - what game are you watching he's awesome

I don't rate Piquet.

Ok for Barca or Spanish football, not for here.

Why would they sell him when they already have a dwarf midfielder playing cb ?

If the OP's source is saying it's Piquet, I think he may have his wires crossed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.