It's going to be a busy evening.

Status
Not open for further replies.
citykev28 said:
I rarely come onto the transfer forum. I have more than usual this week because of the Sinclair/Walcott/De Rossi rumours but I won't be here again if the MOD's will ban you for posting something you've been told.
Highly unlikely, but you may find you are PM'd to death by those who can't cope when they get some news that doesn't come off. Not that you've actually given any away anyway as far as I can see.

obliquerays said:
If the OP is a wumming rag, he's played one helluva long game ...... slowly, slowly, catchy - much kudos !

Haha. I've gone to the trouble of meeting mods and posters from here at matches up to 2-3 years ago, some as far away as Wembley, had a City shirt printed with my username, sneaked into the Cup semi final and got the Mirror to print a photo of me just so that I can wind up City fans that Gerard Pique is a potential target.

That really is playing the long game.

ifiwasarichfan said:
I am absolutely convinced that Kev is in no way on a wind up and with LT confirming hearing the sane rumour it makes you wonder. A couple of nights ago I suggested on the "Its quiet" thread - and I did say I was clutching at straws; I wonder if city could have gone back in for Thiago as I noticed he wasn't playing. I was told he was injured. A better prospect than either DDR or Martinez.

As for the ones who dont rate Pique ? - what game are you watching he's awesome

Alcantara is an outrageously good player. Would pull his pants down straddle Martinez's face and fart loudly on it.

Him adnd Yaya? yes fucking please.

The £100 million rumour is starting to gather pace now, just currently in the process of convincing a crowing rag mate that its United who are on the brink of a Kaka, Alonso double.

So if you come across that one later please disregard.

citykev28 said:
obliquerays said:
If the OP is a wumming rag, he's played one helluva long game ...... slowly, slowly, catchy - much kudos !

Haha. I've gone to the trouble of meeting mods and posters from here at matches up to 2-3 years ago, some as far away as Wembley, had a City shirt printed with my username, sneaked into the Cup semi final and got the Mirror to print a photo of me just so that I can wind up City fans that Gerard Pique is a potential target.

That really is playing the long game.
So you are a plastic wum;)

with mancini wanting to play with 3 at the back pique would be the cb to bring the ball out,maicon would be the rwb
HART
clichey kompany pique lescott maicon
rodwell yaya
silva tevez nasri
AGUERO
now that ladies and gents is a fucking awesome set up

sir peace frog said:
with mancini wanting to play with 3 at the back pique would be the cb to bring the ball out,maicon would be the rwb
HART
clichey kompany pique lescott maicon
rodwell yaya
silva tevez nasri
AGUERO
now that ladies and gents is a fucking awesome set up
that's 12 players

citykev28 said:
SWP's back said:
citykev28 said:
What exactly do you mean by "what's coming to him"?
A ban obviously given the post he's quoted.

I rarely come onto the transfer forum. I have more than usual this week because of the Sinclair/Walcott/De Rossi rumours but I won't be here again if the MOD's will ban you for posting something you've been told.

Back to the Cellar with my tail between my legs and on with the bands contest.

Looking at your post count you don´t seem to be the type to go in for schoolkid type wummery and I am inclined to believe you but in the context of what´s been going on in this forum and the lack of reliable news it´s a case of "live by the sword........" I hope you are the bearer of glad tidings but nobody on here asked you to put your head above the parapet. I can only hope your source is reputable.

ifiwasarichfan said:
I am absolutely convinced that Kev is in no way on a wind up and with LT confirming hearing the sane rumour it makes you wonder. A couple of nights ago I suggested on the "Its quiet" thread - and I did say I was clutching at straws; I wonder if city could have gone back in for Thiago as I noticed he wasn't playing. I was told he was injured. A better prospect than either DDR or Martinez.

He started his career as a defensive midfielder, he could certainly play in a DDR/ Martinez role

This guy would be a great signing

flb said:
ifiwasarichfan said:

He started his career as a defensive midfielder, he could certainly play in a DDR/ Martinez role

This guy would be a great signing

How could Barca let their only fit cb go ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.