It's going to be a busy evening.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stuuuuuu said:
Can't be arsed reading 38 pages, but I'm guessing this has something to do with the Toures.

I gave the clue on page 3 and people are still asking 35 pages later, I don't think it's to do with the Toure's more to do with the Tourette’s :))

mcfcinprague said:
Stuuuuuu said:
Can't be arsed reading 38 pages, but I'm guessing this has something to do with the Toures.

I gave the clue on page 3 and people are still asking 35 pages later, I don't think it's to do with the Toure's more to do with the Tourette’s :))

DOH!....Simpson...Fitzroy is coming back !

I hope I'm wrong but I just can't see Pique happening. Why in the world would Barcelona ever let him go? And why would he want to leave?

Manc in London said:
MissingCityInMelbourne said:
Hate to say it as Pique is pure class, but this is bullshit.

He is Barcelonas only fit centre back at the moment so why would they even contemplate selling ?

They just signed Alex Song. He can play centre-half.
Can you imagine Alex Song and Mascherano at centre half ?

It'd be a travesty.

Looking at their defensive showing against Madrid there is not a prayer on earth Pique will be sanctioned to leave.

Put money on it.

All last season Pique was linked with a move out of Barca due to his lifestyle

ethan23 said:
Mascherano... yeh why not, lets throw that name into the mix as well..
Wouldn't he be perfect though? Just as DDR would be.<br /><br />-- Thu Aug 30, 2012 8:37 pm --<br /><br />
ethan23 said:
Mascherano... yeh why not, lets throw that name into the mix as well..
Wouldn't he be perfect though? Just as DDR would be.

FantasyIreland said:
The cellar rats are out in force tonight i see.

A name on page 1,maybe even the first post...... might have helped,dont ya think?

Thought we'd got past this bollocks.
Are you for real, I'm hoping your on the wind up either that or you can't see the wood for the trees. It's been mentioned about 500 times, top of page two, then he advised see page three the names on there. Then the Mexico 86 mascot called, you guessed it pique. Plus the many other posters who have advised it's Pique. How the fook can you not get it. Anyway I'm going for the wind up it has to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.