It's got to be the away kit next season

dw7 said:
city_yank89 said:
images

remake these please

worst city kit ever

i've just sent one of these to the tip. you can only keep so many old shirts, and lets just say this one seemed to have shrunk quite a bit...

Bongo Joe said:
SL-252_full.jpg

I'm sure Umbro would do a great job in remaking this. Etihad in white across the front and those socks similar to the current home ones would just look immense!

please god yes. don't even muck it up. just like above nice and clean, stick a crest on it and the umbro symbol and you have yourself a winner.

someone email umbro!!

california blue said:
I say no crest and no sponsor!!

Not sure Etihad would take too kindly to losing 50% of their publicity over an entire season, but it would be interesting.

Lmarkham-blueblood said:
Cal said:

thats fucking quality that mate. seriously top work.

was the template taken from the southampton kit?

Not from the Saints, it was an Irish team (I'm sure someone will be able to supply the name..?) I can't remember who though.

Would be nice to see a red and black kit, not too sure I'd like one the same as that though ^^

With regards the solid background to numbers for Europe, I think its true.

When we were in Europe in 2003-04, we had a red and black shirt that season. City prepared shirts to be worn, but for whatever reason, we wore the blue kit in all 3 away UEFA games. I collect shirts and have Berkovics prepared away shirt with the black background. You can see it here (4th pic down)...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/29835277@N07/

ManCityX said:
COMING SUMMER 2011

cityaway.jpg

That looks amazing, i like our current away kit but that looks better, should definitely be our alternate kit like we played in at Leicester at least.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.