Its in Real Madrids interest

johnnygruss said:
YES Higuain and Aguero

Benzema is a shit on RM

Higuain can play as a 11? Or is just a 9?

Welcome Johnny Gruss!

You're right, Benzema is a shit on RM, but he wasn't a shit on Lyon - he was actually quite good. I'd take him in a straight swap for Tevez.

Higuain can only really play as a 9.

Cityisland said:
Skysports.com understands Manchester City striker Emmanuel Adebayor is closing in on a return to Real Madrid on a permanent basis.

Adebayor, who ended last season on loan at Real, has been deemed surplus to requirements at City and was not included in the squad for their pre-season tour of America.

The former Arsenal man was unhappy at being overlooked for the tour and being forced to train with the club's reserves, but it appears he is edging ever closer to a move away from City.

A number of clubs have been linked with Adebayor, but the 27-year-old rejected all overtures as he was holding out for a switch to Real.

Earlier this summer it was suggested Real would not look to make Adebayor's move permanent, but it seems they have rekindled their interest in the giant forward.

Real have now made their move for the Togo international with Jose Mourinho recently revealing he was looking to add a striker to his squad.

Adebayor scored five goals in in 21 appearances in all competitions for Real last season and his proposed switch to El Santiago Bernabeu could end Real's interest in Sergio Aguero and Carlos Tevez.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11661_7034945,00.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528, ... 45,00.html</a>

Presumably this means that Real have been informed by Adebayor that he is so desperate to get out of City he is now prepared to revise his previously considerable wage demands to make the deal happen.

If this is the outcome whenever we treat our incalcitrant employees like shit, maybe we should do it more often!

Everyone's a winner...

nmc said:
Difficult to know what's going on but we seem (and this is only an observation) stragely timid in the transfer market this year - linked with a few people but no definitive actions. Over the last few years we would have moved in and secured our targets by now - but we seem to be holding back and evaluating our options. I for one am just getting nervous we could end up with limited options if we hold back too long (I'm actually sure this won't be the case but you can't help worrying!).

Not sure where you got this idea from but it's totally wrong. For the last several years, most of our signings have come in August/late July. As an example:

By 13th of July:

11-12 season: 2/? signings completed
10-11 season: 2/6 signings completed
09-10 season: 4/8 signings completed (would've been 3/8 the day before)
08-09 season: 1/7 signings completed
07-08 season: 1/8 signings completed
06-07 season: 4/7 signings completed
05-06 season: 0/3 signings completed

...I could go on

Hello friends - I'm a madridista who is visiting your forum. I come only to share and respect. I had no intentions to join until I saw this thread.

At this point RM as no intention to signing Manolito (Adebayor) :D until the situation is know in regards to Kun Aguero. Ade is our last option but a very possible option.

It has been know since Dec that Kun was going to be Blanco - its been the known secret and than Floro has already agreeed to personal terms with Kun.

The problem is RM is working with atleti to make this work and Atleti to keep face. However these types of operations dont go smoothly...

Hola Friends!

Madridista in the house :)

I have visited you forum for the last 6 months or so and decided to join and take part in the discussion.

1. Adebayor (manolito) is an option but a last options - yester Mou made comments to the US press that were taken out of context. trying to defect attention away from speculation and keeping Marca/AS in the dark. Who have many contact within the club.

2. Kun - it has been an open secret that Kun was signed in Dec2010 but these are alwasy so difficult but the ITK have been saying its a done deal.

3. Tevez - at this point it pure media driven.

Pipita & Benz will be safe for this season and next summer could see either one make way for a cantero in Moratta.

I always enjoy the silly season- so many plots and double dealings.

take care blue moon fans!

Dax777 said:
alera said:
Personally I think Real want Adebayor and Tevez OR Aguero.

They are just trying to get Adebayor cheap, we offered him for £14 million they only want to pay £6 million because of his wages !

It will be very difficult for Real to get Aguero, yes they can meet his buy out but if another club does as well they wont have to sell to Real. They just have to sell to someone at that price.

The thing with Tevez is they can offer another player like Higuian or Benzema as part of the deal to get him cheaper, maybe only £25 million and one of those players. Thats a much cheaper and easier option for them than trying to get aguero in from their main rivals.

Jose has said he wants 3 top quality forward and that Injuries and form was a Concern for their current forward line last season.

It seems clear he would like to move out one of their current forwards he doesnt really rate and replace with 2 of his own players he does.

Personally I would be very happy with £35 - £40 million and Benzema for Adebayor and Tevez. Go and sign Aguero for £40 million. Thats 2 quality replacements for 2 trouble causers who dont want to be at city.

I havent been a huge fan of Benzema in the past, but if hes only coming to make up the numbers and it means getting rid of Adebayor as well I am perfectly happy for us to do that sort of deal.
This assumes
1) That Aguero will go wherever he is told
2) That Aguero does not want to go to Real
3) That Real rates Tevez as highly as City does
4) That Real is interested in selling one of its forwards.

I am almost certain none of the above is likely the case.
1) Aguero probably has a destination in mind, and him deciding to close on a new mansion in the same area where all the Real Madrid players live, and a few months before stating he is leaving Athletico, suggests strongly that Madrid is the club of hopeful destination

2) Nothing coming out of Madrid suggests interest in Tevez. The only reason it is linked is because 1) Madrid has money 2) They seem to be hell bent on buying enough talent to topple Barca. However the existence of Aguero as a possible acquisition reduces the interest in Tevez drastically. Not to mention Tevez's moodiness, his history of flight after a few years, his constant threats of retirement, his personal family drama, and his inability to produce at the same level when other superstars are around. All that, plus in comparison to Aguero who is younger, has played for years in La Liga, leaves in Madrid, is more skillful and has shown a capacity to fit in wellwith other stars and produce. Every logical analysis suggests Aguero will be by far a better bet for Madrid than Tevez.

3) As for Madrid wanting to sell its current forwards for Tevez and Adebayor, the story seems as illogical as it is uncorroborated by anyone of repute.
Where would Aguero play though in 4 3 3. Can't see him leading the attack and for Argentina he plays LF but Real have got Ronaldo and can't see him on the right because he likes to cut in to shoot with his right and ozil plays onthe right. And with him getting the highest assists for madrid can't see him out of the first eleven.

ST Coleridge said:
johnnygruss said:
YES Higuain and Aguero

Benzema is a shit on RM

Higuain can play as a 11? Or is just a 9?

Welcome Johnny Gruss!

You're right, Benzema is a shit on RM, but he wasn't a shit on Lyon - he was actually quite good. I'd take him in a straight swap for Tevez.

Higuain can only really play as a 9.
France<Spain

MCFC4EVR said:
Where would Aguero play though in 4 3 3. Can't see him leading the attack and for Argentina he plays LF but Real have got Ronaldo and can't see him on the right because he likes to cut in to shoot with his right and ozil plays onthe right. And with him getting the highest assists for madrid can't see him out of the first eleven.
I stated on another thread that Mourihno is going for what he ha at Chelsea. 2 deep at every position.

Here is what it looks like now"

...................................Higuain/Benzema......................................
..........Ronaldo/Calejon......................Di Maria/ New Player..........
.....................................Kaka/Ozil.....................................
......................Sahin/Khadera.......Alonso/Granero
Marcelo/Coentrao....Carvahlo/Albiol....Pepe/Varane.....Ramos/Alberloa

The new player they covet is a forward who can play wide. Which clearly is Aguero/Neymar. And those are the 2 they are linked with. If they can't get either, then they will consider Adebayor on the cheap and push Benzema out to the right behind Di Maria. But in reality, neither Tevez nor Adebayor fit their need squarely or well.

Dax777 said:
MCFC4EVR said:
I stated on another thread that Mourihno is going for what he ha at Chelsea. 2 deep at every position.

Here is what it looks like now"

...................................Higuain/Benzema......................................
..........Ronaldo/Calejon......................Di Maria/ New Player..........
.....................................Kaka/Ozil.....................................
......................Sahin/Khadera.......Alonso/Granero
Marcelo/Coentrao....Carvahlo/Albiol....Pepe/Varane.....Ramos/Alberloa

The new player they covet is a forward who can play wide. Which clearly is Aguero/Neymar. And those are the 2 they are linked with. If they can't get either, then they will consider Adebayor on the cheap and push Benzema out to the right behind Di Maria. But in reality, neither Tevez nor Adebayor fit their need squarely or well.

He already plays that formation and in the barcelona game he plays 4 3 3 to match up so it's been reported he wants to keep 4 3 3 for th whole season. so
marcelo Carvalho pepe Ramos
Sahin Khedira Xabi Alonso
Ronaldo Higuain Ozil

Aramis said:
Hello friends - I'm a madridista who is visiting your forum. I come only to share and respect. I had no intentions to join until I saw this thread.

At this point RM as no intention to signing Manolito (Adebayor) :D until the situation is know in regards to Kun Aguero. Ade is our last option but a very possible option.

It has been know since Dec that Kun was going to be Blanco - its been the known secret and than Floro has already agreeed to personal terms with Kun.

The problem is RM is working with atleti to make this work and Atleti to keep face. However these types of operations dont go smoothly...
hahahahahah

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.