Its in Real Madrids interest

yozzer said:
Aramis said:
Hello friends - I'm a madridista who is visiting your forum. I come only to share and respect. I had no intentions to join until I saw this thread.

At this point RM as no intention to signing Manolito (Adebayor) :D until the situation is know in regards to Kun Aguero. Ade is our last option but a very possible option.

It has been know since Dec that Kun was going to be Blanco - its been the known secret and than Floro has already agreeed to personal terms with Kun.

The problem is RM is working with atleti to make this work and Atleti to keep face. However these types of operations dont go smoothly...
hahahahahah

might be worth an ip check

bobmcfc said:
yozzer said:
Aramis said:
Hello friends - I'm a madridista who is visiting your forum. I come only to share and respect. I had no intentions to join until I saw this thread.

At this point RM as no intention to signing Manolito (Adebayor) :D until the situation is know in regards to Kun Aguero. Ade is our last option but a very possible option.

It has been know since Dec that Kun was going to be Blanco - its been the known secret and than Floro has already agreeed to personal terms with Kun.

The problem is RM is working with atleti to make this work and Atleti to keep face. However these types of operations dont go smoothly...
hahahahahah

might be worth an ip check

you dont believe I'm a madridista?? :S

Theres no concrete links but we're 4/1 favourites to sign Xabi Alonso. Probably just guesswork by Skybet but just wondered everyones thoughts?
Would any one take him? Where would he fit in our side?

MCFC4EVR said:
He already plays that formation and in the barcelona game he plays 4 3 3 to match up so it's been reported he wants to keep 4 3 3 for th whole season. so
marcelo Carvalho pepe Ramos
Sahin Khedira Xabi Alonso
Ronaldo Higuain Ozil

I am talking about the players at each position though, not the formation itself. He wants to be 2 deep in each position. As for actual starting players. Most likely Khadera starts on the bench with Ozil starting in the middle ahead of Sahin and Xabi. The hope is to have Neymar or Aguero start on the wide forward opposite Ronaldo. Right now Di Maria is the preferred starter.

MadFerIt said:
Theres no concrete links but we're 4/1 favourites to sign Xabi Alonso. Probably just guesswork by Skybet but just wondered everyones thoughts?
Would any one take him? Where would he fit in our side?

NOT A CHANCE! XABI is the general and clue to our midfield-

Now Kaka - he can be all yours

Falcao signs new contract with a release clause of 45m euros so that is good and bad - good because it makes a Real swoop for Ade or Tevez more likely. Bad because it also makes a Real or Chelsea (both were linked with Falcao) swoop for Aguero more likely. Could definitely see Chelsea go for Kun now.

LoveCity said:
Falcao signs new contract with a release clause of 45m euros so that is good and bad - good because it makes a Real swoop for Ade or Tevez more likely. Bad because it also makes a Real or Chelsea (both were linked with Falcao) swoop for Aguero more likely. Could definitely see Chelsea go for Kun now.

Agreed.

Also could mean Eto'o could be an option for us or Chelsea.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.