Its Joe's turn now...! (MERGED)

Re: Its Joe's turn now...!

Fowlers Penalty Miss said:
gooney said:
The disgrace is him getting drunk and wasting his time singing in a bar with two chicks, when he should already have brought those two blondes in his hotel room like any real footballer would have done

He's not even looking at them, ffs.

A bit of roasting is fine, but what's he doing, on his own, ignoring those slappers?

The guy needs to sort his head out.
too bad most people are focusing on the two blondes and the singing when we both can see the real story here

gooney said:
ste.sully said:
What is wrong with having a night out when he isn't under City's command and 3 days before joining England for TRAINING.
The disgrace is him getting drunk and wasting his time singing in a bar with two chicks, when he should already have brought those two blondes in his hotel room like any real footballer would have done

Yeh, just like Rooney !!
Only they`d have to be at least 55 years of age !!

gooney said:
Fowlers Penalty Miss said:
He's not even looking at them, ffs.

A bit of roasting is fine, but what's he doing, on his own, ignoring those slappers?

The guy needs to sort his head out.
too bad most people are focusing on the two blondes and the singing when we both can see the real story here

Exactly... It was in Linekers bar, another MOTD plot to discredit us.

iOH NOEZ!

We'll have to add that to the list of things that so far as a club we've proven need to be banned from football:

Money.
Good footballers.
Tackling.
Clean sheets.
Beer.
Counter-attacking football.
Sacking below par managers.
An owner who can afford to actually own the club.
Dancing.
Passion in the dressing room.
Stopping Chelsea from scoring.
Clubs trading at a loss (My personal fav).
Mocking Garry Neville.

Please, feel free to add any I've missed...

Bluemoon115 said:
iOH NOEZ!

We'll have to add that to the list of things that so far as a club we've proven need to be banned from football:

Money.
Good footballers.
Tackling.
Clean sheets.
Beer.
Dancing.
Mocking Garry Neville.

Allowing good players to go on loan to the championship..

blumoonrises said:
Bluemoon115 said:
iOH NOEZ!

Money.
Good footballers.
Tackling.
Clean sheets.
Beer.
Dancing.
Mocking Garry Neville.

Allowing good players to go on loan to the championship..
Roasting

Bluemoon115 said:
iOH NOEZ!

Money.
Good footballers.
Tackling.
Clean sheets.
Beer.
Dancing.
Mocking Garry Neville.
For not being Arsenal/Spurs/Chelsea/Aston Villa/Everton/Rags/Liverpool

Hart is a Ledge

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/news/1072332/Boozy-Hart-in-5am-bender-36-hours-before-joining-squad.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/news/10 ... squad.html</a>

By Douglas Wight, 10/10/2010

HERE'S England goalie Joe Hart preparing for this week's vital Euro 2012 qualifier - drunkenly dancing on a bar at 3am with two blondes in a two-day bender.

England ace Joe Hart goes on 5am booze bender

His boozy antics - caught on video - will anger boss Fabio Capello and millions of fans fed up with the team's wayward stars.

Only 36 hours before meeting up with the squad for Tuesday's Wembley game against Montenegro, Hart, 23 - downed shot after shot at a karaoke stag bash in Spain. England team-mate Gareth Barry was also there.

CLOSE MARKING: Drunken goalie with blonde on top of bar

A disgusted fan filmed plastered Hart at 3am in Lineker's bar at celeb hangout Puerto Banus. An eye-witness said: "Hart and his mates had been drinking for hours.

"They were on tequila and he was swigging a Malibu bottle. When he climbed on to the bar to sing he had to steady himself.

"He even downed a drink in one while up there. He was shouting out the words to Amy Winehouse's Valerie and seemed really keen on the blonde next to him. He had his arm around her."

DODGY KEEPER: Boozy Hart wobbles trying to keep balance

At one point Hart is seen downing what looks like a Jagerbomb shot, made from superstrong Jagermeister liqueur - while pals chant "Jager Jagerbomb, Jager Jagerbomb".

DUTY: In England shirt

The following night he was seen holding hands with a blonde on a second bender with Barry and pals at a club where they drank until 5am.

Our source added: "This time he was downing pink champagne and seemed drunk."

Hart - about to sign a new £90,000-a-week contract with his club Manchester City - has a long term girlfriend, Kimberley Crew.

Hart's wild display comes just a month after Spurs manager Harry Redknapp slammed England's stars. "There's one common problem - it's called drink," he said.

Get in there son<br /><br />-- Sun Oct 10, 2010 3:13 am --<br /><br />dint see the one below - merge you modding bastards!

"the scenes will anger england fans after a humiliating world cup"

You couldnt make this shit up

I blame city

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.